MAC Cremeblend Blush - Something Special 5.6g/0.19oz uploaded by Lilymai R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A long-wearing blush With a creamy, easy-to-blend formula Provides a medium coverage Gives a satin, dewy-fresh & natural finish see more...

MAC Cremeblend Blush - Something Special 5.6g/0.19oz
  • "[product:mac-philip-treacy-highlight-powder-blush-pink]. [product:mac-cosmetics-extra-dimension-blush]. [product:mac-extra-dimension-skinfinish-highlighter-9-g-031-oz]" in 3 reviews
Melissa Z.
I think this was discontinued but I found it on amazon. I love this color. It is a creme blush, so if you don’t like those these might not be for you. But you can apply it and build it up using a makeup sponge or beauty blender.
Alisson M.
Vista, CA
This blush is good when you're going for a complete matte affect. I would say this shade is best for tan skin. It is really pigmented which is great. The reason I took off a star is because I prefer my other 2 blushes over this one but would still definitely recommend.
Jasmine C.
I've had this since last year I use it everyday and it gives my face a good look. It looks so light when you have this but when you put this on it's just right. I don't know what I could have done if I didn't have this. This is the best blush i've ever uses.
Mary K.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
Best blush I have ever put on my face. Hands down. I purchased this at Macy's. It is pretty expensive (more than $10)but it is so worth it. Application is absolutely flawless and the color is so amazing. This is my go to when I'm going for a more natural look without contouring and highlighting. Highly recommend.
Rebecca D.
A good blush but not my color. Long lasting and decently pigmented. Goes on smooth easy to blend. A good product however a little on the pricy side for me. Once again am a little too pale for this color.
Linda C.
I've actually used "ladyblush". I'm light skinned so any color stands out. I just apply a little bit so I don't look cakey. This shade is perfect! It's super easy to blend and stays on all day! It costs about $23+tax so it's not that bad considering you don't have to use a lot.
emily c.
This brush was recommended by one of my friends and when i bought it i didn't know how much i would like it !! It's a more natural looking one but definitely gives a shimmery vibe and makes your cheeks pop !
Reyna A.
Blush "Peaches" has been my go to blush when I'm going for a dramatic look. It's very pinky-red and such a pretty color. In my honest opinion I think this goes great on any skin color
Alexxis G.
This blush is perfect for medium-darker skin toned women. I usually do my conto then highlight and then do a dark Rosie touch to my cheeks and it really pulls it together! Mac has the perfect colors for this outcome. I enjoy the color "Sweet As Cocoa"
kristi b.
this product is great! i have been during it for about 1 month now. it would definitely be best for tan skin. its not the best at long lasting, very easy to apply an stays true to color most defenit. i would so buy this product again!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
So what does everyone think of all the MAC blushes????