M·A·C Crème d'Nude Fragrance Sample

NIB Authentic MAC Shadescents Eau de Parfum Fragrance Samples 1.5 ml/0.05 fl oz each. Six fragrances inspired by MAC's iconic lipstick shades.

MAC Six Shadescents Fragrance Samples; Ruby Woo, Lady Danger, Velvet Teddy, Candy Yum Yum, My Heroine, & Crème D'Nude; Sample size, 0.05 oz/1.5 ml each vial; Labeled as "Not For Sale"

Which of these scents would you say is the least 'heavy' or 'powdery'?
How can i sample these for free?
Start your review of M·A·C Crème d'Nude Fragrance Sample!
Englewood, NJ
I have the full size of Creme dNude perfume and it’s seriously amazing. It smells like a super expensive perfume for a third of the price. I always get compliments on it. Can’t recommend enough
Jacksonville North Carolina
I love all my mac products I believe it is the best makeup product out there but I don't find my self liking the fregrances they have too well maybe I am just used to my usuals. This product is expensive I probably would not buy this product again but I would wear if it were gifted from a fried or family memeber.
Henderson, NV
Of all of the scents that came out/ the only ones that I could tolerate were Creme De Nude & Velvet Teddy. These scents came out a few years ago and they got rid of the majority of them I believe the two that I mentioned, and candy Yum Yum are still available for purchase.
Alice
My favorite perfume is the MAC Turquatic. I’ve used it for years and will never change !
Avondale, AZ
Didn't see the full-size bottle of Candy Yum. It smells like cotton candy yet has a soft floral scent. It's not to overwhelming and has a feminine vibe to it. I like to exchange between my Dior scents and this fragrance from M.A.C.
Whittier, CA
I got the candy yum yum as a sample with a lipstick I ordered. It was the best sample ever! I fell in love with the smell. Smell lasts along time and doesn’t give you a headache.
Commerce , CA
CANDY YUM YUM is my favorite ! If you love sweet smells you will love this. It last long on my skin. Doesn’t give me headaches !
W Henrietta, NY
The size of the perfume is amazing...it’s light and sweet...great enough to wear one squirt for a light scent or layer on for evening..I always get compliments!
I love a lot of the scents in this set but some scents, like velvet teddy were too intense and not diluted enough which is probably just a viewed opinion. But they were way too strong. I do LOVE the creme de nude scent the best! It’s sultry and soft and long lasting!
Pueblo, CO
Love the candy yum yum it smells like a sweet sensational scent very flirty and sweet just like candy