BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Creme Cup
  • "It is creamy on the lip and the perfect light pink for work or just the daily grind." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend trying these lipsticks if you're thinking about it, I don't think you'l regret it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is definitely my go to in my makeup bag to complete a polished look" in 1 review
  • "It's a soft baby pink color i think it would look great with any skin color." in 1 review
  • "I like this color, but I feel like it does settle in the lines of my lips so i have to make sure my lips are really exfoliated before i wear this color. " in 1 review
Jacqui W.
Woodstock
While this is my favorite color lipstick, and my go-to, I really wish it stayed on longer. I find myself reapplying more times than I would throughout the day. With that being said, it does go on incredibly smooth, and like I mentioned, is the perfect pink. I actually wore this on my wedding day!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
This color is the perfect soft nude pink. It has a lustre finish which is nice so you have the option of. Wearing with a lipgloss or not. I actually have a darker tone for this color but I play it up with Soar or Spice lip liner.
Helen C.
Bayside
Perfect color! I have been using this lip stick for years!! I love the color. I love the fact I can wear this color at anytime of th3 day because it doesn't look too much. It's a perfect color to wear without being loud.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI
LOVE this nude color for everyday wear. I get so many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend it for your everyday look. I buy all of my MAC products at Nordstrom. It's easy to apply and lasts through out the day without flaking or drying out.
Lauren H.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my holy grail lipstick! I'm really pale and this nude pink color looks so great on. It's hydrating and not a full on matter which I absolutely love! I would 100 percent recommend this!
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I really live this lip stick. I can't wear it by its self because it is too light but with some gloss it makes it perfect. This gives me the perfect kissable pout. I love this shade of pink. My only problem is this color is a little streaky on me. It could be that my lips are really pigmented a darker mauve shade and this being so light looks streaky. But again the gloss helps to even everything our and makes it wear beautifully. I have seen people with lighter skin tomes rock this color with ease.
Abby R.
Hohenwald, TN
This color looks beautiful. It's definitely one of my favorite colors in the world, but the formula is not my favorite. I find it to accentuate lines + dry spots quite intensely, even if I exfoliate and moisturize.. It's okay, but for the price I wouldn't recommend it. Go get yourself a colourpop lippie stick or a maybelline lipstick!!
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
MAc creme cup creme sheen lipstick is a staple for most makeup artists and enthusiasts alike. its the one mac shade that i continue to repurchase time after time. as with all other mac lip products, this lipstick has the classic vanilla cupcake scent that we've all come to know and love.
Abby R.
This is my favorite lipstick color in the entire world. I use this product every single day. It's such a good everyday color for whatever you're doing. And it looks great on every skin tone (I have a more neutral skin tone). The consistency of is more of a cream... which makes sense because it's called creme cup. I recommend using a primer and lip liner before putting it on to make your lips look more full and so it stays on the entire day!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love this lipstick! It's a beautiful soft light pink / nude color...it's moisturizing...it's pigmented and creamy...if you are looking for a cheaper lipstick try Milani Color Statement Lipstick!
Krystal {.
Do you find this starts to smell funny overtime? I smelled like vanilla when I bought it but its faded and become weird smelling!
Dana M.
How would you describe this color? Is there blue undertones in it?
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
I've noticed with a few of my MAC lipsticks that they wear off quickly. How would you rate the staying power of this particular line?
Matilda T.
Wolverhampton
MAC creme cup is the perfect subtle lip, it's not too much and goes perfect with a black smokey eye. Looks so natural on the lip and goes with any skin colour