MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesM.A.C. Cosmetics

MAC COSMETICS/SNOW BALL BRUSH KIT ADVANCED

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC COSMETICS/SNOW BALL BRUSH KIT ADVANCED!
San Diego, CA
MAC COSMETICS/SNOW BALL BRUSH KIT ADVANCED uploaded by Margie A.
MAC COSMETICS/SNOW BALL BRUSH KIT ADVANCED uploaded by Margie A.
Purchased at: Macy's
M.A.C. Cosmetics I’m in love with these MAC brushes! Perfect kit, perfect size for traveling and the beautiful color is so feminine!!! #maccosmetics #makeupbrushes #macbrushes #brushkit
New Orleans, LA
I love Mac brushes! Especially the collections edition! I love that they are travel sized brushes so you can easily pack them on the go. Though I have the original black long stem ones, I do love the different colors on these. I always get a brush set when a collection comes out.
Jarrell, TX
All Mac and Smashbox brushes I have bought have been amazing and they don’t shed, they clean well and don’t break off. This is worth it. Do it!
Rehoboth, MA
I really loved this product !! It was so easy to apply onto your eyes and overall complimented my face very well! I’m very happy with it and recommend it to anyone willing to try something new like this ! Love love!
Muskogee, OK
Great little kit to have good for travel or every day use good quality fibers and they hold up well
Tallahassee
Great brush set! Very soft! I haven’t shampooed them yet but sure they will be fine as MAC is a great quality line!
Imperial Bch, CA
Got this as a gift when I was like 20. They are still going strong with proper care. I love these brushes. Even though I’ve added to my collection since then, they are still my go to. I’d buy them again for sure.
Riverview, FL
I love the bristles on these brushes. They are so soft and blend out your makeup nicely. I love that the brushes do not shed and hair behind while you are doing your makeup. I would love them more if they were full size brushes.
Tempe, AZ
MAC is my favorite makeup brand! Their brushes are the best. Real camel hair makes a huge difference. This kit was the perfect Christmas started kit!
Copenhagen
MAC COSMETICS/SNOW BALL BRUSH KIT ADVANCED uploaded by Cristina B.
If you could hear how this brush sounds when you touch it, you would understand when I say: these are the most horrible synthetic brushes out there. Very close to the quality you would get if you bought them from Aliexpress. Rough on the skin, blends product in a patchy way. Not even close to being as good as the Real Techniques ones. MAC’s limited edition brush sets are ALWAYS not as qualitative. We have been told that while working there that because these are mass-produced, and because they are trying to make these kits not crazy expensive, then the quality is not as the normal line. Personally, I think that’s bs because Real Techniques does high quality synthetic brushes, Morphe does the same, but at a very cheap price! 2 stars because they are good for travelling, but I don’t know if you want your makeup to look horrible while you’re away 👎

Looking for your answer?