Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas , Nv

What do you recommend to fill in eyebrows that is not expensive?
Sasha C.
Sasha C.
July 18, 2015, 4:44 p.m.
From MAC, i would honestly recommend an eye shadow. Now if you want an actual eye brow product I recently began using the new NYX eyebrow pencils; mind you I'm a die hard ABH fan for my eyebrows (brow pomade its where it is at) but NYX is a cheaper alternative that actually can stand up to the real deal. It's only $10 but sometimes they have a sale and I got mine for $5!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
May 11, 2015, 12:05 a.m.
I use the Maybelline define-a brow. I love it!
marlene c.
marlene c.
April 2, 2015, 3:03 p.m.
The nyx product for your brows is the best and very affordable
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
March 22, 2015, 5:14 a.m.
If you are looking for a less expensive dupe of a MAC eyebrow product, NYX Cosmetics recently released eyebrow pencils in several colors. They are similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz product but for under $10
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
March 14, 2015, 8:54 p.m.
Choose an eyeshadow that is close to your brow color. Also, Mac has a brow pomade that is excellent and pretty cheap.
Flavia P.
Flavia P.
Feb. 19, 2015, 9:12 p.m.
I use the benefit brown zings along with the gimme brown, but for a less expensive and easy to wear in a daily basis I use the NYX push-up bra one, it is less than $10 and it comes with a brow pencil and highlighter. Here is the link if you wanna check it out: http://www.amazon.com/NYX-Push-Up-Brown-Highlighter-EBPB01/dp/B004A7OVBI
Martha R.
Martha R.
Feb. 15, 2015, 2:44 p.m.
I use MAC's tinted brow gel
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Feb. 5, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
Get eyebrow powder from either Maybelline or elf. Then get clear brow gel to set it

Join Now