Cassidy H.
How many of you have stopped using MAC because they test on animals? If you haven't, what is your reason?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I stopped because the products are not worth it. I get the better results with urban decay and Kat Von d pallets. Foundation wise tarte and Kat are extremely comparable even better animal cruelty free no parabens fragrances . Unlike the Mac smell and chemicals
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
1 year, 7 months ago
I love animals but we also are considers animals when it comes to our cells and what not. Not big on science but I know that.. And I believe only in China & what not..
Viktoria P.
Viktoria P.
1 year, 7 months ago
They only test on animals to be able to sell in China. Unless you live in China, the animal testing doesn't affect you; although if you're living in China, there's no way for you to obtain cruelty-free products at all so it doesn't matter. I don't care about animal testing, personally, because why would I want to rub something on my face that hasn't gone through extensive trials in order to make sure it's safe? I wouldn't. Nobody should. Every ingredient in the cosmetics we use had to have been tested at some point, so if you like to wear makeup, you have animal testing to thank. Sorry lmao.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
1 year, 8 months ago
I'm a HUGE animal lover so this made me strongly disappointed in them whenever I heard this. I am also a HUGE MAC lover so I was at a very big loss. I stopped buying MAC completely until the other day when I was with a friend and she went in the MAC store to buy another bottle of MAC FIX + and I ended up buying me a new bottle as well. Very mad at myself for that but I know that I don't agree with what they do.