MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara uploaded by Aliesh A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Mary O.
Good product. I love the mascara wand. the mascara doesn't leave any clumps. Long lasting. The bottle doesn't run out that quickly compared to some of the drugstore mascaras that I had.
Alicia D.
Fullerton , CA
It's AMAZING! And it doesn't make your lashes clumpy at all. Every time i wear it my friends compliment and ask what mascara I'm wearing.
Juliane O.
Rockwall
The mac is really awesome, the best makeup in the world. I love duration and quality. My best product is mac
Aliesh A.
I love this mascara by Mac. It makes my eyelashes nice and long. They don’t look clumpy.
Paulette S.
Brooklyn
Oh my God this product makes your eyes just pop a natural look not a heavy look it's waterproof and you're going to be amazed at the price I paid $17 and I love it
Shay Z.
Riverside
While this stuff did make my lashes look long and full, it took forever to dry and because of that I had to keep fixing my face. I really wanted to like this stuff so until I can figure out how to make it work, I'll have to maybe pair this with a quick drying mascara
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I like this mascara it has a good consistency. The formula isn't to think nor is it runny. This mascara doesn't clump up my eye lashes which is always positive. I like a brush that I can easily curl through my lashes. It's OK as a mascara not the best though.
Leigh P.
I love Mac and I really love mac's mascara it has a big fat brush and makes your lashes so long and beautiful ! Try this for a great value it's expensive but not as bad as other top brands .... the blue color is to die for and the black never fails ! Try it you will love it !
Laura A.
A mi pareces no es la mejor mascarilla para tener efectos de pestañas postizas, que hay en el mercado, pero sin embargo es un buen producto por que es muy duradero y te deja un resultado muy bonito, pero para alargar las pestañas no es el mejor producto.