BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

It Achieves Spectacular Eyelashes With An Immediate Volume, Noticeably Elongated And Curled Throughout The Day. Formula In Black Carbon, Creamy And Velvety That Thickens And Conditions, But At The Same Time Feels Light And Flexible. The Ultramodeling Brush Has Three-sided Fibers To Cover And Separate Each Flange, Defining Each Curve. It Covers With A Single Layer From The Root To The Tip, Without Running.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Separate The Tabs
  • It Does Not Flake Or Stain
  • Carbon Black Formula

Instructions For Use:

• Apply On The Lashes Until You Achieve A Smooth And Even Coverage.
  • Let It Dry And Apply The Second Layer To Create More Volume, Length And Curl.

• How do I get samples?1 Answers
  • Esta máscara te deja las pestañas separadas y largas?1 Answers
  • Would you compare this as Better than Sex or not as good?...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara
  • "This is my holy grail mascara.. I have been wearing this for over 5 years. I still play with others but I always use this as my main mascara. Blackest black out there adds tremendous volume and length. Best of the best! " in 13 reviews
  • "This is a wet formula, but after a few seconds it dries and doesn't transfer. I find that this mascara is a very deep black, and both volumizes and lengthens my lashes. " in 5 reviews
  • "Best mascara, gives you awesome curl! It makes your lashes look longer and thicker! " in 3 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I used it for years and years! Creates amazing volume and drama which I love! This is super easy to apply! I purchased mine either at Mac in nordstroms, Macy's or at the actual Mac store. Great product just a little spend!" in 3 reviews
MaeKayla B.
Williamsport, PA
Mascara is my number one used make up product. If I don’t wear any other make up I usually have mascara on. Received this one as a sample in an Ipsy bag and I love it. The application brush is simple and for me the brush in mascara is the most important. Easy to apply on my inner lashes which always isn’t easy depending on the brush. Gives me a nice, long, voluminous look!
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Oh my gosh, this used to be my absolute go-to mascara for everyday. The formula is wet & really easy to work with. I was able to do multiple coats without it flaking or smudging. I couldn’t find it in the full-size so I’m not sure if it only comes in the smaller one now? It lasts for a long time, too!
Siramad E.
Brooklyn, NY
Me encanta este producto. Llego a mis manos por medio de un tamaño “sample”. Mis pestañas son largas, pero esto le da forma y volumen. Lo negativo, es que las tiendas Mac no es algo que puedes conseguir en cualquier lado. Y, el precio aumenta un 15% al hacer compras online.
Bridgette W.
houston
This product has been discontinued but was definitely a great mascara. Honestly I don’t understand why it was discontinued, it was probably the most popular mascara Mac had. It’s definitely the most requested from customers for me
Lisa M.
Philadelphia, PA
This did not work for me at all. It was smeared on my eyelids and under my eye within a half an hour of wear. It ran into my eyes throughout the day and was very irritating. M.A.C Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara does not have the staying power like so many other brands. It was clumpy and messy.
mai m.
Currently one of my favorite mascaras out there. This lengthens my lashes without getting clumpy on me! I don't really like the spider-lashes look, and this doesn't ever give me that. This also dries down really quickly, so no need to worry about it transferring. This works well on lower lashes as well, which is a plus. I have a hard time finding mascara that works on my upper and lower lashes, personally. I love this!
Bridget B.
Solana Beach
This is a classic mascara. At times it can be a little much and can get too chunky if applied too many times. But if you use it in moderation this is a great product! Really defines my eyes and brings out the color!
Kira P.
This mascara makes your eyelashes super long and voluminous! I have blue eyes and this looked so pretty. It’s quite pricey but it’s so worth it! The package is very nice and sleek I recommend! Go buy this
CAT D.
Oakwood, GA
I don't really get why this mascara was discontinued, but it was a faithful product to me all throughout college. You have to be very careful with this mascara because it is so thick, one wrong move and it's all over your eyelid and before you know it, your makeup is ruined. However, it gave my lashes great volume whenever I wanted it, and if it was still around, I would buy it again!
Mariana L.
Colton, CA
I use this mascara almost all the time for my bottom lashes , I like the way that it makes my lashes look very long , compared to other máscaras for the whole eye it does give a lot of volume , definitely would recommend
Lexi  M.
Coeburn, VA
I've been looking for a new mascara for months now and I've heard nothing but great things about Mac Mascara! Ladies, what are you own personal experiences with Mac mascara? Pro's and con's?
jessica n.
San Diego, CA
Is this worth the money??
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
Is this a good thinking mascara?
Mary Ann S.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Has anyone had trouble washing this mascara off?
Susana b.
Richmond, CA
I would love to try this product , but I would love to know if it makes them look long , I do not have long lashes