M.A.C Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara
It Achieves Spectacular Eyelashes With An Immediate Volume, Noticeably Elongated And Curled Throughout The Day. Formula In Black Carbon, Creamy And Velvety That Thickens And Conditions, But At The Same Time Feels Light And Flexible. The Ultramodeling Brush Has Three-sided Fibers To Cover And Separate Each Flange, Defining Each Curve. It Covers With A Single Layer From The Root To The Tip, Without Running.
Key Features And Benefits:
- Tested By Ophthalmologists
- Safe For Those Who Wear Contact Lenses
- Separate The Tabs
- It Does Not Flake Or Stain
- Carbon Black Formula
Instructions For Use:
- Apply On The Lashes Until You Achieve A Smooth And Even Coverage.
- Let It Dry And Apply The Second Layer To Create More Volume, Length And Curl.
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "This is my holy grail mascara.. I have been wearing this for over 5 years. I still play with others but I always use this as my main mascara. Blackest black out there adds tremendous volume and length. Best of the best! " in 13 reviews
- "This is a wet formula, but after a few seconds it dries and doesn't transfer. I find that this mascara is a very deep black, and both volumizes and lengthens my lashes. " in 5 reviews
- "Best mascara, gives you awesome curl! It makes your lashes look longer and thicker! " in 3 reviews
- "I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I used it for years and years! Creates amazing volume and drama which I love! This is super easy to apply! I purchased mine either at Mac in nordstroms, Macy's or at the actual Mac store. Great product just a little spend!" in 3 reviews
This mascara does not flake, does not leave a residue under my eyebrows where my long eyelashes meet my brow bone, and gives nice length and volume.
The only con is that the tube dries out pretty quickly. I can usually make mascaras last up to 3 months (using them every day), but this lasts me about 2 months.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos