MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara uploaded by Aliesh A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I absolutely love trying new colors of makeup, especially with mascara and lipstick. I was looking for a darker deep brown mascara on Google and came across this. Reasonably-priced and gorgeous! Highly recommended and volumizes the lashes wonderfully!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mac and I really love mac's mascara it has a big fat brush and makes your lashes so long and beautiful ! Try this for a great value it's expensive but not as bad as other top brands .... the blue color is to die for and the black never fails ! Try it you will love it !
Megha P.
Megha P.
orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara! This one is great! I’ve had it for a few months! Easy to use and apply and it’s long lasting and doesn’t smear at all. Only room for improvement I’d say is that it should be a little more less clumpy. But other than that I love it
Shay Z.
Shay Z.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this stuff did make my lashes look long and full, it took forever to dry and because of that I had to keep fixing my face. I really wanted to like this stuff so until I can figure out how to make it work, I'll have to maybe pair this with a quick drying mascara
Thailyanis D.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good for when you're in a hurry and have to put some makeup on real quick and want something natural for the day. it is not pricey at all it's a good deal and I'd recommend this to you.
Paulette S.
Paulette S.
Brooklyn
Oh my God this product makes your eyes just pop a natural look not a heavy look it's waterproof and you're going to be amazed at the price I paid $17 and I love it
Shiv P.
Shiv P.
It was actually really good like i've tried multiple and they don't extend and give the same look as this one. I got many compliments and def recommend it! Got my whole girl crew on it and def buy again!
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
This compliments my eyes so well and always makes my eyelashes look exactly how I want them to. It has such nice packaging for traveling and taking on the go. I will definitely be buying this again.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Fullerton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's AMAZING! And it doesn't make your lashes clumpy at all. Every time i wear it my friends compliment and ask what mascara I'm wearing.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It in the middle once again expected more got less. It wasent at the price i would expext for a not so well product