BY MAC COSMETICS

Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I absolutely love trying new colors of makeup, especially with mascara and lipstick. I was looking for a darker deep brown mascara on Google and came across this. Reasonably-priced and gorgeous! Highly recommended and volumizes the lashes wonderfully!
Megha P.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara! This one is great! I’ve had it for a few months! Easy to use and apply and it’s long lasting and doesn’t smear at all. Only room for improvement I’d say is that it should be a little more less clumpy. But other than that I love it
Thailyanis D.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
This mascara is good for when you're in a hurry and have to put some makeup on real quick and want something natural for the day. it is not pricey at all it's a good deal and I'd recommend this to you.
Shiv P.
Shiv P.
It was actually really good like i've tried multiple and they don't extend and give the same look as this one. I got many compliments and def recommend it! Got my whole girl crew on it and def buy again!
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
This compliments my eyes so well and always makes my eyelashes look exactly how I want them to. It has such nice packaging for traveling and taking on the go. I will definitely be buying this again.
Gerapie J.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont really use uugh end mascara but this one works for me... i dont mind spending a bit more.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
It gives a really good dramatic attention s to your lashes , I thought it would look bad on me as I don't have think lashes but this mascara made it look thick and gaved some colour, It's my first time purchasing this item and I will sure be purchasing it again
manisha P.
manisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product having a drear impact on my eyes and make my lashes look more hot and beautiful and I love it a good product