BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Legendary designer Zac Posen joins with MAC for a signature makeup collection filled with sophisticated yet sexy products, all wrapped up in special grey packaging featuring Mr. Posen's logo in gold. Zac Posen's love of bold, daring color comes through in these lipsticks, which are formulated to shade, define and showcase your lips in the same iconic formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): dangerously red, darling clementine, sheer madness. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Zac Posen for MAC Lipstick. Style Number: 5138677.

M.A.C Cosmetics Zac Posen Lipstick
  • "I have been using this lip stick for about 1 year and a few months when i buy it it comes in a very nice packaging i didn't a t first expect it to be that bright of red and long lasting but it turned out to be long lasting which is what most girls want so I would buy it again and recommend it" in 28 reviews
  • "Great packaging. amazing color payoff. worth every penny. got it from nordstrom. creamy finish. not drying at all. universal flattery shade. stays for 3 hours and you can reapply. perfect for spring summer. i recommend this highly. its tough to finish it off but if i do i will repurchase" in 17 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aside from my usual daywear nudes (especially ones with a peachy or pinky undertone), I adore red lipstick. It is never wrong to pair a LBD with a luscious red lip and a smoldery eye look for an instantly versatile evening out look. In fact, it is amazing how some red lipstick, extra eyeliner, darker eye shadow, and bit of base layer touch up (plus an outfit change of course) can take you from a day at the office to a sultry look that works for wherever the night takes you. While I adore my Tom Ford Lip Sticks, Hourglass, YSL, Marc Jacobs, etc. There are some MAC lipstick colors that cannot be replicated. And at around twenty bucks a pop, the price tag is a total winner as well. If you are looking for another worthy variation on Hourglass’s Icon red lipstick or Tom Ford’s Dangerous Beauty (a new staple in my purse since its launch this past autumn), this color is totally worth adding to your collection. Pick one up while you still can. Sadly, like most amazing things in life, the best makeup in life tends to stay on the market for a shorter period of time. But c’est la vie. This lipstick is definitely worth adding to your collection if you prefer to take your vixen look up a notch for an evening out.
Jordey G.
I am not a fan of oily lipsticks and it came off easy. It did not meet the expectation that i requested i ask the clerk for a non glossy/oily lipstick at macy's. I mean yes it lasted but if something touched my lips it smudged no i would not buy this version but prolly would still purchase from mac. Overall it was ok but it just didnt meet the needs i required
Siham E.
Allen
Omg this is the bootleg version on Ruby Woo....it’s not matte it’s very creamy and not what i purchased. I already this color but i thought i was lucking out by getting it cheaper here.......boy was i wrong this is not matte at all it’s more like a gloss. I will be requesting a refund!!!!!! I only gave it one star because i couldn’t submit the review without selecting one.
Jillian K.
Boca Raton
This lipstick is honestly so close to perfection. It’s easy to apply and just so beautiful, however, I don’t necessarily believe it’s worth the price. The quality is of one from a drugstore. I love this lipstick so much and it is definitely one of my favorites. I recommend it and I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Aaliyah R.
It has long lasting wear and has a great formula! It glides smoothly through the lips allowing the product to apply perfectly! It’s dearly recommend by a dark skinned girl who hardly wears lipstick! It will be great for a night out and will allow your lips to pop out 👀
Julie M.
Baltimore, MD
Great color and perfect for spring time! Need to reapply frequently because it is such a bright color. Met my expectations for Mac lipsticks. It was a little pricey probably because of the Zac Posen name but still good quality! I would recommend to friends.
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
Classic MAC lipstick in a gorgeous limited edition Zac Posen tube! I LOVE the packaging. Stunning green packaging with gold font detailing. I have the clementine shade which is a vibrant orange and it’s a wonderful shade for all skin tones. But- medium and deeper tones, wear this shade!!!! It’s looks phenomenal on our skin!!! If you’re a MAC fan and enjoy these collections - this Zac Posen one is one of my favorites. This collection came out awhile ago so I’m not sure if it’s still available but if you happen to find some - get it ! Love collecting these special edition packagings!
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
We purchased this for my daughter for her dance recital. The color lasted even through snacks and water breaks. We got this at Nordstrom. It is Ana amazing shade and her lips stood out. I am very happy with the product and how long it lasted
Emily C.
Valrico,Florida
It's ok I guess...but if that was all I had I would wear it.I do love the packaging.I got it at The store M.A.C the brand.This lipstick I had was about 2 years.I would recommend to others if they like bright colors👍🏼
Lisa M.
Elkridge
Love love love some neck felt beautifully the where time was probably about five hours before I had to touch it up which is good for a lipstick no bitter taste to it was creamy I would definitely use Mac again Mac is my one favorite lip liner that I use
Ellie S.
Need to get a red lip stick is this any good
Connie H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does the color stay on... or do you have to keep applying ?
Maria H.
Kavala
This looks amazing But does the color look so amazing on the lips too ? Also is the quality good ? Because I have so sensitive lips !
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Is this the perfect red lipstick to use everyday that won't wear off.
Rachel L.
holy cow!! how much and is it still available?