BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Legendary designer Zac Posen joins with MAC for a signature makeup collection filled with sophisticated yet sexy products, all wrapped up in special grey packaging featuring Mr. Posen's logo in gold. Achieve the high-contrast, sculpted look seen in Zac Posen's runway shows with this powder blush duo, featuring a matte neutral brown and pearlescent pink-coral shade. Formulated to provide fantastic color with ease and consistency, this powder blush duo applies evenly and adheres lightly to skin for natural-looking color that stays put all day long. Color(s): haute contour. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Zac Posen for MAC 'Haute Couture' Powder Blush Duo. Style Number: 5138662.

Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this blush it applies and feels like butter it so easy use and blend. Not only that but shapes you cheeks every one should try this product at least once it will change you life.
Karina C.
chicago
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Kinsey H.
Great to use. Affordable. Healthy. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Maya M.
It is a great product, I love the color itself and the packaging. It was very pigmented on my face and I was living for it. Definitely not so long lasting but it was on my face for good 4 hours. It really easy to blend.  I would recommend it to my friends for sure!
Soukaina M.
C'est un beau mat rougir! Cela s'applique bien et assez subtil, et c'est très durable. Il reste fidèle à la couleur que vous attendez de la poêle et je le recommanderais sans hésiter à un ami!
~Maria H.
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Good alternative, oh no! The unique alternative if you have it ❤️ long lasting 👌 to use all day. Maybe hasn’t too much product but is easy to blend.
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best bronzer I have ever useed it make my face look very natural and show my beauty I love and adore it really
Rosemary K.
Sydney
A good product, wish she had a little bit more pigmentation overall really nice and great packaging.