BY MAC COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology in two limited-edition shades. Glides on, adheres instantly. Defines the lips with rich, saturated colour. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

• How expensive are these and where do you buy them 1 Answers
  • Can these be used with or without lipstick?2 Answers
  • Does this actually stay as long as advertised?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "Lovely creamy and pigmented formula great for outlining, overlining and filling in you lips" in 28 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. I purchased quite a few items from the Mac Mariah Carey collection and the lip liner is So Dramatique was one of them. I really love this liner. It's is slightly lighter that my HG Cork liner and it compliments both the nude and gloss products in the collection. I would definitely repurchase if it was not limited edition. " in 18 reviews
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Great lip liners from Mac cosmetics! My only complaint is that these nudes in the Mariah Carey collection are too light for me, and my skin tone is extremely fair. They aren't very wearable colors, but the formula is great!
Katherine A.
This products were not the great. Although Mac products are great, these in this particular collection did not live up to their name. They were patchy and not very pigmented. I would definitively stick to their regular ones and not this collection at all.
Sheena M.
Ashland
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I really had good results with the MAC Pro Longwear Lip pencil. It seems to really set the lip product on your lips without getting the dryness you get with other product. It made it threw a whole workday including lunch and a nice workout. I would strongly suggest this product!!!!
Traci T.
Stonewall , LA
Review for: So Dramatique more...
I got these with the intention of just collecting them but I am not that girl lol I loved the packaging! I am a HUGE MAC fan anyways! This lip liner stayed put for me for sure. I wish they were permanent because I love the color!!
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me encanta este delineador de labios de MAC. Es muy cremoso y delinea perfectamente bien los labios a demás tiene un buen tamaño para que dure bastante y un color hermoso
Kristen C.
Albertville
The prolongwear pencils are amazing and they are named that for a reason, they stay on through anything! I never have to touch up and they have so many great colors to choose from. Creamy but they don't transfer. Would highly recommend!
Katie V.
Denver, CO
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I love everything from the Mariah Carey collection. They are all great colors with amazing pigment. It lasted all day with out having to re apply. These exceeded all of my expectations! I will definitely be buying this again!
Samantha H.
I Love Mariah and I love my Mac lipsticks! They feel like butter to me! They last all day for me while I work! They are true pigmented colors and matches very well to the lipsticks! Perfect 👌🏻
Janelle A.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I would honestly recommend any MAC product. This lipliner says what it does. It is long lasting and for the light color can match around any pink color. Love love love
Sam S.
Minneapolis
Mariah DID HER THING with this collection. Over the top beautiful quality, just as I would expect from her. They are so creamy and wear so beautifully. The colors are so beautiful and work so well with nude lipsticks. Don't miss out on this collection!
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Can these be used with or without lipstick?
Chandra M.
Green River, UT
How expensive are these and where do you buy them
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this actually stay as long as advertised?