BY MAC COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology in two limited-edition shades. Glides on, adheres instantly. Defines the lips with rich, saturated colour. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

• How expensive are these and where do you buy them 1 Answers
  • Can these be used with or without lipstick?2 Answers
  • Does this actually stay as long as advertised?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "Lovely creamy and pigmented formula great for outlining, overlining and filling in you lips" in 28 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. I purchased quite a few items from the Mac Mariah Carey collection and the lip liner is So Dramatique was one of them. I really love this liner. It's is slightly lighter that my HG Cork liner and it compliments both the nude and gloss products in the collection. I would definitely repurchase if it was not limited edition. " in 18 reviews
Courtney S.
Wilsonville
These work with many different lipsticks of mine, have strong lasting power- like just about every MAC product does- and is a smooth and creamy formula, not drying.
burshko N.
Hercules, CA
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
Love it ,stayed on for a long time ,pigmented colors,will buy more,mac pencils are the best on my opinion,very nice packaging,sleek pencil easy to use and carry around with you in a makeup bag ,l would recommend it to a friend yes yes yes,buy it
Heather W.
Cleveland, MS
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
Not a big fan of lip pencils but I fell in love with mariah Carey collection and her lip pencil is great for those who have thin lips, I don't sp ot defeats the purpose for me
Keianna R.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I use this all over my lip & also as an liner! Highly recommend so you can use both ways! These go great with a gloss over them to create the perfect color you're looking for.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
Everything from MAC is wonderful.
You can close your eys and buy.
The retail price is very expensive. If a little lower price I'll buy much more.
It's my best brand .
Jocelyne C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
MACs lip pencils are my favorite! They're pigmented, glide on smoothly & what's most important to me is the way they sharpen up.. nice clean finish!! Not a rustic cut When you sharpen
Cicely M.
Ellenwood, GA
Amazingly plumping lipwear! This gave me that plump sexy pouty lip, I was very proud to wear my Mariah Carey lip pencil and it lasted very well. When I first got it I spent the day at a wedding and surprisingly I mixed it with lip glass at the end of the day the only thing that was still there was this lip liner but it worked and it looked gorgeous.
Lora D.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
Mariah Carey or not, these pencils are the BEST! You can wear them with lipstick, gloss or with just a bit of lip balm and they last forever! Any lippie that is still going strong at lunchtime is a forever favorite in my book.
Natanyi C.
Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
I really like this limited edition lip liner. I've always been a huge fan of Mac lip liners and they didn't disappoint this time either. The application was super easy due to the creamy formula. Unfortunately this isn't available anymore.
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Can these be used with or without lipstick?
Chandra M.
Green River, UT
How expensive are these and where do you buy them
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this actually stay as long as advertised?