BY MAC COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology in two limited-edition shades. Glides on, adheres instantly. Defines the lips with rich, saturated colour. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

• How expensive are these and where do you buy them 1 Answers
  • Can these be used with or without lipstick?2 Answers
  • Does this actually stay as long as advertised?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "Lovely creamy and pigmented formula great for outlining, overlining and filling in you lips" in 28 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. I purchased quite a few items from the Mac Mariah Carey collection and the lip liner is So Dramatique was one of them. I really love this liner. It's is slightly lighter that my HG Cork liner and it compliments both the nude and gloss products in the collection. I would definitely repurchase if it was not limited edition. " in 18 reviews
Atlanta F.
I like how easy it is to put on! I usually wear when I'm running errands or always have it on me when I'm in a rush! It's a good product to keep in your handbag when're you feel that your lips look a little dull .
Ella T.
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I love this collection, I would purchase just for the packaging alone. I loved using this product, it's creamy and easy to use, providing a long lasting, high pigmentation to the lips, creating a perfect base for any lipstick. Highly recommend.
Krisanllely R.
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
Of the best makeup brands in the market, I have not heard that some maac product is bad, therefore there is not much to talk about this product since we know that it is super good.
Salima k.
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I thought this would be a good nudey pink colour however it does have a brown tinge and just didnt suit me at all.

Disappointed with the whole collection really the mimi me bronzer is also an epic fail...just looks pretty on my vanity
Willow T.
Kent, Rochester
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
I LOVE IT !! it stops lipstick from bleeding down your lips for sure, I don't think it's worth the hype because mine comes off quite quickly and I don't know if that's the case for everyone but I love it anyway!
elita M.
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
Love love love this product this is such an beautiful colour I am in love with this colour it looks so good :) I absolutely love it and can regiment this I bought it online and I saw many YouTube videos about this and everyone was in love with this like I am now
Side R.
The color are great... and the texture too, but is not a prolonger lip liner, it goes quickly, and Mac have a good line of prolongwear, but these ones are not good as it....
if you are buying only for the color is good option,
Fatima ZAHRA c.
Mariah carey pro cosmetics line is amazing, but it's so expensive. It met my expectations and I love it, I didn't buy it my friend got for me on my 18 birthday, it's pricey but it's okay cause it has a great quality I defo recommend it to everyyyyyone
Amy J.
East Tilbury, Essex
The range of shades that MAC carries is unrivalled. There is a shade for every occasion and every woman. The pencil is creamy and applies very easily and does not need reapplication often.
Yassmine E.
This lip pencil is so dope like I once was at a party and I used this under my lipstick and it lasted for so long I highly recommend this for people who like their makeup to last all day
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Can these be used with or without lipstick?
Chandra M.
Green River, UT
How expensive are these and where do you buy them
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this actually stay as long as advertised?