BY MAC COSMETICS #48 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology in two limited-edition shades. Glides on, adheres instantly. Defines the lips with rich, saturated colour. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

• How expensive are these and where do you buy them 1 Answers
  • Can these be used with or without lipstick?2 Answers
  • Does this actually stay as long as advertised?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "Lovely creamy and pigmented formula great for outlining, overlining and filling in you lips" in 28 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. I purchased quite a few items from the Mac Mariah Carey collection and the lip liner is So Dramatique was one of them. I really love this liner. It's is slightly lighter that my HG Cork liner and it compliments both the nude and gloss products in the collection. I would definitely repurchase if it was not limited edition. " in 18 reviews
Naimah S.
Love love love!!!!!! Mac never disappoints! The colours are somewhere between pastel-inks and soft nudes which I am totally into at the moment. If your after long lasting high pigmented lip liners then I present to you this absolutely beautiful lip liner. I swear to you you will not regret purchasing, worn for Omdd day and everybody has praised me on how well the colour sits on my lips. Recommend if you are a fan of natural soft pink lip liners!!
Zack B.
Review for: So Dramatique more...
Absalutly gorgeous colour first of all, it’s so simple to apply, it makes you’re lips looks plumper, you’ll never catch me without it in my makeup kit;) so stop by you’re local Mac or even online! I highly suggest everyone to at least try it :)
Rubia S.
Dubai
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
The pigments are so good they last very well. And work best on most of the skin tones. The formula is very well balanced and doesn't let the lipstick move around or forms crease lines. It's worth the investment you make after all lips are the centre of attraction
jessica s.
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
:  Achei uma boa pigmentação, ok MESMO bem. O que mais gostei foi o fato de não ser realmente com facilidade na água, permanentemente praticamente intacto em cor e sem borrar. Ideal para quem é muito emotivo e nas festas de casamento semper acaba chorando. Ahahaha (Sabe como é!)
Kim G.
winnipeg, MB
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
MAC's lip pencils rarely disappoint. They have a great colour range and it's good quality. I suppose my only complaint is that sometimes they're a little "dry" on the lips. But I still use and love them.
Nelly B.
calgary
MAC did it once again and came out with a great quality lip pencil. This product will keep your lipstick lasting longer as well as keep it in place, so you don't have to keep touching up. Great lip liner
Beautiful & glamorous packaging !! love the colors of the collocation because they are matching so well with my skin tone.they are truly "prolong", they did managed to stay for a long long time on my lips with the lipstick manly because i used it as a base "all over look"loved it!
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Expensive but works great! I have had my lip pencils for a while. The liners work great and stays on all night. I didn't get any color melting and moving onto my lip area so that's good. The texture feels good and blends well with my collection of MAC lipsticks!
Kayleigh O.
Barrie, ON
love the design most of all! the glitter and white packaging is to die for! same formula as the other mac pencils, so that's great. Have always been a loyal MAC fan. purchased online on release date and received 2 days later. would buy again! :))))
Georgia C.
I LOVE all of the original wood/sharpener pencils. They are so pigmented. I tend to use their lip conditioner before applying though so it glides on rather than being a little patchy/dry when first applying.
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Can these be used with or without lipstick?
Chandra M.
Green River, UT
How expensive are these and where do you buy them
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this actually stay as long as advertised?