BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #47 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology in two limited-edition shades. Glides on, adheres instantly. Defines the lips with rich, saturated colour. Luxurious packaging in silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

• How expensive are these and where do you buy them 1 Answers
  • Can these be used with or without lipstick?2 Answers
  • Does this actually stay as long as advertised?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "Lovely creamy and pigmented formula great for outlining, overlining and filling in you lips" in 31 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. I purchased quite a few items from the Mac Mariah Carey collection and the lip liner is So Dramatique was one of them. I really love this liner. It's is slightly lighter that my HG Cork liner and it compliments both the nude and gloss products in the collection. I would definitely repurchase if it was not limited edition. " in 21 reviews
Talia O.
Bristol, PA
I received this Lionel from my MIL as a part of a Christmas gift! I was so excited to pair it with Mac's lipstick Velvet Teddy!! Which is one of my favs.  I am a repeat user of Mac lip liners, because the color payoff when matched with the perfect shade lipstick is great. BUT, this particular collaboration I wasn't a fan of. The liner seems to pull, which is something I can't stand. I like an easy effortless application, and I didn't get that with this Liner. So sad because I love Mac! This doesn't mean I will ever stop shopping the MAC counter, but I wouldn't repurchase this Liner.
jesse lynn b.
I ended up getting the New Ombre shade in these, which is a warm rose-brown tone on me. It works great with the nude lipsticks in this collection. I found the other one just way too peachy for my skintone. They stay true to MAC's usual lip pencils. and formula They are very easy to blend and apply, and also have great longevity. The best part, is their pretty glitter packaging which makes them standout from other pencils in any collection.
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
rebekkka g.
Review for: So Dramatique more...
I seriously loved the Mariah Carey line and this lip pencil. The price was very good compared to longevity it bout it at the Mac counter. I've bought Mac lip pencils before and would so but this come and collection again. Would definitely recommend it as well. I will at if you're NC45 this is the perfect lip pencil shade for you.
Mary N.
Sandy Spring, MD
For this to be a pro lip liner it don't last long on the lips at all I had to keep reapplying and I have several Mac regular liner and they last a long time almost all day . This is a known fact I would only have to reapply Mac regular one to two times a day but with the pro-wear I had to reapply at least 6 times throughout the day and the liner just went so fast compared to Mac other liners and yes I do consider myself a Mac girl
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: New Ombre, So Dramatique more...
I absolutely LOVE Mac lip liners! They're great and last a long time. I love the look of the pencils and you do get a good amount of product for the price. They don't feather and when I apply my liners onto my entire lips I can usually go without having to reapply my actual lipstick even after eating. Invest into a couple colors you know you will use because they're absolutely worth every penny. :)
Sarah T.
Rochester, MI
I have the New Ombré lip liner by Mariah Carey and what I like most Is that it's a natural color for a natural makeup look. It's nice packaging, very easy too apply. I would recommend the brand and the collection to someone else. The only Con about the collection is that it was a limited edition collection from mac so there isn't the product I'm using anymore .
Madison J.
The lighter lip liner is not at all pink like shown in the picture. It is definitely orange and peachy. When you put it on your lips it looks orange. Other than that it is a great product and last very long without smudging!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Review for: Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Mariah Carey Collection more...
This MAC Longwear Lip Pencil is seriously amazing. Just like it says, it is long lasting and looks absolutely stunning. I love it. It is one of my go to products and I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this product.
Cece M.
I have mixed reviews on this product. It works well when you first put it on, but afterward an hour or so I have to reapply. It gets annoying when you want that perfect look all night. It has a pretty smooth texture and very easy to apply.
Maria D.
Lakeville, MN
Can these be used with or without lipstick?
Chandra M.
Green River, UT
How expensive are these and where do you buy them
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this actually stay as long as advertised?