MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Powder Blush uploaded by Sara C.MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Powder Blush uploaded by Jacquelyn B.
2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

• How does this wear throughout the day? 3 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to someone who wants to get this blush? 1 Answers
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Very beautiful packaging! I absolutely love her like of products. They are pricey though. The blush goes on smoothly and is long lasting. It's build-able and very pigmented. For the price I wouldn't purchase again I'd just try out another product with the same quality.
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I wear Mac Peaches when I want my cheeks to standout. It's not that this is a loud blush but it definitely wakes up the face to give you that peachy glow. It looks very bright in the pan but the sheertone formula makes it easy to lightly dust on the cheeks.
shany s.
shany s.
I think this has to be a really good collab. It's long lasting and not so buttery which a bonus because it's easy to blend and stays on unlike most blushes. You can also build on it for a darker tone and super pigmented. Highly recommend
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This product is extremely pigmented, however I didn't find the product being worth the price. The same type product can be purchased from morphe without losing the pigment at a much cheaper price.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Yes yes yes yes so beautiful. I love the packaging. I love the pigmentation and the creaminess of the product. Must have for any makeup collector. Such a beautiful line
Migdalia C.
Migdalia C.
In love with the whole collection!
The blushes are amazingly beautiful!! Bring on more!! Everyone must be able to try this!
Any girls dream come true!!
Bea C.
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I purchased both today! They are very pretty! All of the Mariah products will have you feeling like a queen very quickly! Great packaging too!!!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Hartford, KY
I have not tried this color but I have used other colors of the MAC bluses. They carry several different colors for all skin types!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Stunning. Gives me cheeks a cherry glow. I don't like a very bright blush so this is perfect for me. It's not too thick.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I absolutely love my Mac blush I bought at ulta. Its not to dark and not to light. Its the perfect shade for me.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Trenton, NJ
How does this wear throughout the day?
ivon o.
ivon o.
Would you recommend this to someone who wants to get this blush?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Does it work well with dry skin?
Jerika B.
Jerika B.
Kingsport, Tn
How is the pigment? How much does it cost?
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.
Brooklyn , NY
How does the packaging compare to the photos?