BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Danielle W.
Oceanside, CA
Love the Mac lashes, use them all the time! They stick on all night and don't move. They look more natural than any others. Good price too!
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love the way these lashes look on me. There comfortable, They go on so easy. They even appear natural. My eyelashes look luscious and sexy.
Rykaya C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these lashes they are great for Halloween if you're wearing a call costume they're way better than drugstore lashes they could improve on maybe some directions on the back on how to put on the lashes thank you love you
Amina Z.
8000
Cha C.
Opa-locka
I haven't really tried this but I don't see the brand I normally use and prefer I believe kiss
Loraine T.
Batatais
Ótimo, super leves, com sardas naturais , e fiva super lindos com uma maquiagem bem caprichada
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Camera lights ACTION!! That's how I feel anyway. These are not my go to every day lashes. These are my "I'm a movie star get out of my close up I'm rocking the stage tonight!!" Lashes. Always easy to apply and remove with the perfect dramatic effect!
Cílios ótimo eu adoro muito vc vão amar adorei demais vcs comprem e vão amar aproveite
Jessica A.
Cílios amo cílios adoro parecer uma boneca com cílios bem grandes e esses são perfeitos 😍😍😍
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive de fácil aplicação deixa com uma a completa com um acabamento É perfeito pa
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?