BY MAC COSMETICS #79 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
They are not comfortable at all!! It’s hard to put them on!! And for the price, better invest in some good lashes
emily c.
Modesto , CA
I didn’t really like them for me. Someone there people like them but I rather not wear these
Sarah H.
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll, Don more...
Don’t like these at all to thick and they don’t sit right you can get much better lashes for cheaper x
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
I do not like the bluntness of these eyelashes at all. Theyrr good qualitybut id rather pay less for others.
Ambriele B.
Lawrenceville
I'm not tryna be a hater
But I just wasn't feeling these
I feel like I'm being unfair
But honestly I don't care
Gizella M.
I did not like these lashes at all! They were not good for anyone unless they had large almond eyes and they needed a super dramatic eye. It was just too much for someone with a smaller eye
gianna r.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Don't like thenm, they are to fake for me, I prefer something more natural not like that
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
goldy d.
gatshead tyne and wear 58 raby street
good eyelashes make full look with good volume
very dark very natural looking good for blink
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
im not a fan of these. they just look so fake and very drag queen-ish when applied. I am all for full glam and intense looks but why spend this much on lashes when you can get the Velour ones which last longer and look WAY better?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?