BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Maddie A.
Avon,IN
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll, Don more...
I absolutely love these false lashes. They are so easy to put on. And it stays on all day long.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll, Don more...
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Annie W.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
These lashes stay in place where they are put. They work just the right amount of natural and glamorous. You might need to trim them if you smaller eyes
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Very great product. Not too pricey, affordable. My go to. Great for every day use. Nice packaging. Very user friendly. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
These lashes are stunning. I use these all the time and they are so beautiful. They’re easy to apply and they stay on all day. Love this!!!!!!
Jes M.
I love this eyelashes, you can dance, go to work and make different thing with this. Mac eyelashes are great 😍
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
Love love these lashes ,bought the entire collection were all so pretty was almost a shame to use any of it
Carol S.
I love wearing false lashes! Definitely changes the whole face and makeup look and gives you an instant glamourous feeling! This brand is my usual fave and go to when it comes to fake lashes! I highly recommend.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
V S.
I loved these lashes and wish I could get more! They made me feel so glamorous, I got a few uses out of them and they were easy to apply and take off. They are definitely very bold and not your everyday look but for a night out it’s great!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?