BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Gabriella M.
I just started using these last month for my birthday thanks to my amazing make up ! They look so natural and they don't bother my eye at all. I honestly forgot I had them on because they were so comfortable
Kira L.
I wear false eyelashes just about everyday. I got these and loved them. i'm usually very picky when it comes to eyelashes but these satisfied me extremely well! i'll definitely recommend these eyelashes to friends.
Jaiana B.
Seattle, WA
I loved the way this product framed my eyes. It make a huge difference in the appearance of my eyes without distracting my eye shadow. It provided a lot of volume and acting as a neutralizer for my dramatic eyeliner making me feel secure with my look. I recommend this product!
Brayanna S.
Tustin, CA
This product is AMAZING! Its so hard for me to find a product that really works with my skin& stays on during the day. Love love LOVE this and 100% reccomend to any one trying to find the right cosmetic!
Valorei L.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are one of the best and this is why, they have a natural and dramatic effect. They stay on for a while and they can outlast tears or any type of eye rubbing.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
The mariah carey eye lashes are great!! Whenever I go to party's them make me feel empowered and more of the main focus and im usually and by using the false eye lashes they really make me stand out!
Siddy B.
One of my favorite lashes to use are the Mac Mariah Carey lashes. They are fabulous! I bought these at Macy's. MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Love these lashes.  I can use them over and over and over.  Very thick and lightweight. Definitely ling lasting. And its Mac so of course the packaging was nice.
Shycrius M.
I love these I wore this for prom and it gave me that dramatic look I wanted and I got a lot of compliments.. a lot of people that they were my real eyelashes
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
YES! THE MARIAH CAREY LASHES ARE AMAZING!
I HIGHLY recommend them for a dramatic and sexy look. I LOVE these lashes and the do wonders for a night out look.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?