2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Homestead, PA
The author was very pleased 😁 was not good 😊 said what was she is and who she said was she was not good at all she was not good because they are still a bad idea and is a good idea because there
Callie N.
Callie N.
Super thick lashes that can look fake if you don't wear them on a daily basis. Look amazing on my friends however I don't have the time to apply them everyday and use them for special occasions.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive de fácil aplicação deixa com uma a completa com um acabamento É perfeito pa
Breanna E.
Breanna E.
Fate, TX
Love these for a night out. They don't look natural so not for every day wear but if you're going out to somewhere nice these are the best!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
I've Heard that this product is like really really good I would really like to try because I have gotten so many recommendations from others to get this product.
Vashtie D.
Vashtie D.
Brooklyn, NY
If your not into the big fluffy diva out there look, then this is for you. This is soooo settle and an everyday look.
amanda t.
amanda t.
tyler, TX
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous ! I'm inlove with these lashes and wear them all the time ! Totally worth buying and reccomendation
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Miami , FL
Mac eyelashes are Amazing, natural and cuties but I think those are a perfect to use only at a night event, because They're not natural
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
These lashes are beautiful and very easy to applicate! Please go but some today you won't regret it! They're are cute and comfortable!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Abington, PA
good collection lashes look beautiful on the eyes and it's by mariah carey! (that could be a good thing or a bad thing) so i love mac but not cruelty free
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?