BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jocelyn G.
I've Heard that this product is like really really good I would really like to try because I have gotten so many recommendations from others to get this product.
👑Saya👑
AmazingAmazing

Jaiana B.
Seattle, WA
I loved the way this product framed my eyes. It make a huge difference in the appearance of my eyes without distracting my eye shadow. It provided a lot of volume and acting as a neutralizer for my dramatic eyeliner making me feel secure with my look. I recommend this product!
Siddy B.
One of my favorite lashes to use are the Mac Mariah Carey lashes. They are fabulous! I bought these at Macy's. MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
Shycrius M.
I love these I wore this for prom and it gave me that dramatic look I wanted and I got a lot of compliments.. a lot of people that they were my real eyelashes
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Love these lashes.  I can use them over and over and over.  Very thick and lightweight. Definitely ling lasting. And its Mac so of course the packaging was nice.
Mariah M.
I really love this product because It really being out my eyes and so wanted to try it because my friend had recommended it and it turns out I really love.
Julia R.
Abington, PA
good collection lashes look beautiful on the eyes and it's by mariah carey! (that could be a good thing or a bad thing) so i love mac but not cruelty free
Colleen B.
False lashes are tricky to learn how to put on. This particular brand was very easy. They also are great at staying on and not feeling the weight of them.
Cecilia G.
Channelview, TX
Love this eyelashes they are so cute and long so long when you put them on I recommend using them and buying this always. And look great when reusing them
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?