BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah鈥檚 signature.

Cynthia H.
Pearl, MS
I really like these they are very bold and has dramatic look. And I love to wear these when every I go out to the club or something.and they also give a natural look
Callie N.
Super thick lashes that can look fake if you don't wear them on a daily basis. Look amazing on my friends however I don't have the time to apply them everyday and use them for special occasions.
Kenna W.
Homestead, PA
The author was very pleased 馃榿 was not good 馃槉 said what was she is and who she said was she was not good at all she was not good because they are still a bad idea and is a good idea because there
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely adore everything about the Mac by Mariah Carey line. The packaging itself is enough but these lashes are so glamourour and over the top they are perfect for going out or for an everyday dolled up look.
Jocelyn G.
I've Heard that this product is like really really good I would really like to try because I have gotten so many recommendations from others to get this product.
Noemi E.
Eeh it could be better for me I like natural fake eyelashes but not super natural something that says I'm wearing fake lashes and looks natural so really I like very light if that's how you call it colored lashes so these are very dark and have a lot of lashes and kinda look plasticity to me personally
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Karito G.
Miami
隆Me encantan estas pesta帽as! No suelo usar pesta帽as postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los ten铆a porque eran tan c贸modo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
AmazingAmazing

Haidyn H.
Corvallis, OR
I am an everyday lash kinda girl. I LOVE my lashes, but not these. I don't get why lashes can be so pricey when you can go to ulta and get five pairs of "kiss" brand or "Ardell" that last longer and are easier to work with. These lashes were not flexible at all making them easy to come off. And they wouldn't/couldn't connect to the shape of my eye. #notapproved
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?