BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely adore everything about the Mac by Mariah Carey line. The packaging itself is enough but these lashes are so glamourour and over the top they are perfect for going out or for an everyday dolled up look.
Noemi E.
Eeh it could be better for me I like natural fake eyelashes but not super natural something that says I'm wearing fake lashes and looks natural so really I like very light if that's how you call it colored lashes so these are very dark and have a lot of lashes and kinda look plasticity to me personally
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Karito G.
¡Me encantan estas pestañas! No suelo usar pestañas postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los tenía porque eran tan cómodo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Amazingly thick, and amazingly easy to apply. These lashes are perfect to complete that Hollywood glamour look! You'll absolutely want to buy a ton of different types of lashes after you try this one. Thank you MAC and thank you Mariah Carey!
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
These are great for a dramatic eye look. I wouldn't personally wear them every day, but if you wanted too, they would look great for your average work day paired with a subtle natural eye. I would use this product more for special occasions when i want to look extra glam in photos.
Haidyn H.
Corvallis, OR
I am an everyday lash kinda girl. I LOVE my lashes, but not these. I don't get why lashes can be so pricey when you can go to ulta and get five pairs of "kiss" brand or "Ardell" that last longer and are easier to work with. These lashes were not flexible at all making them easy to come off. And they wouldn't/couldn't connect to the shape of my eye. #notapproved
Le'Aysia P.
Love these lashes make you eyes look so big and Beautiful so easy to apply when using the right glue last all day till your ready to remove packaging is so pretty and nice I would most definitely buy these again
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
These lashes are SO PRETTY! If you're not used to wearing lashes I probably wouldn't recommend them because they are pretty dramatic and a bit heavy but for those of us who love a good lash, this collab with Mariah Carey was on point! I love them!
Gabriella M.
I just started using these last month for my birthday thanks to my amazing make up ! They look so natural and they don't bother my eye at all. I honestly forgot I had them on because they were so comfortable
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
How well do they stay on?