BY MAC COSMETICS #79 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have small eyes and don't usually wear false eyelashes but, when I bought these just to try them I fell in love! They're so easy to apply, they're comfortable and I wear them every time I go out! They're limited edition so I have stocked up. Love love love these!!
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Cynthia H.
Pearl, MS
I really like these they are very bold and has dramatic look. And I love to wear these when every I go out to the club or something.and they also give a natural look
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
These are gorgeous. Once I received them in the mail I pulled them out and immediately thought "drag queen". They're so thick, dense and long! I would not be able to keep these on all day. They would be too heavy for my kids. I like Ardel Wispies for comparison. These are just too much for me to handle!
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely adore everything about the Mac by Mariah Carey line. The packaging itself is enough but these lashes are so glamourour and over the top they are perfect for going out or for an everyday dolled up look.
Noemi E.
Eeh it could be better for me I like natural fake eyelashes but not super natural something that says I'm wearing fake lashes and looks natural so really I like very light if that's how you call it colored lashes so these are very dark and have a lot of lashes and kinda look plasticity to me personally
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Jelisha A.
I'm sorry to say this but I've only bought it once he's Mariah Carey lashes and it didn't really work so well for me it kept like I wouldn't say chipping off but the glue that I put on a put on a lot and it still would not stay put it would constantly move and I don't know if it was a one-time thing like I got some at lashes but it was one time and that was it for me but I will go back and try it again just to see but right now it would still be
Karito G.
Miami
¡Me encantan estas pestañas! No suelo usar pestañas postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los tenía porque eran tan cómodo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Amazingly thick, and amazingly easy to apply. These lashes are perfect to complete that Hollywood glamour look! You'll absolutely want to buy a ton of different types of lashes after you try this one. Thank you MAC and thank you Mariah Carey!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?