BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Julie G.
This product makes yourself look glamours, there can be more improvement but it is also perfect the way it is, use it mainly to go out on special events, easy to apply and I would buy it again.
Kayla V.
When I purchased these I almost cried! These lashes are so beautiful! I used them for prom and they didn't feel heavy on my lids at all! They stayed put all night! They made my eyes look amazing and beautiful! I just love them so much!
Denise Y.
The mariah carey lashes were awesome. Love wearing these. Theyre are a little stiff when you first get them but soon enough they get comfy. Sometimes i forget im wearing them. All in all, i recommend these beautiful lashes.
Addison S.
hooks
These are so dramatic and I love it. I already have long lashes but these are the only fake lashes I will wear. They are really good and you can use them multiple times. If you don't have full or long lashes this is for you
Gizella M.
I did not like these lashes at all! They were not good for anyone unless they had large almond eyes and they needed a super dramatic eye. It was just too much for someone with a smaller eye
Sam S.
Minneapolis
These lashes were so wispy and flattering! Easy to apply as well! Other Mac lashes have thick bands that are not flexible, and they are just too hard to get on! These I can pop right on my eyes in no time and they stay on all night! Would recommend to anybody!
Amanda T.
Gray
I love these lashes! They were easy to apply and use. They stayed on all day. I would recommend this to so many other people to use them again. I will definitely be back as a repeat user.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
First of all I love Mariah Carey and anything she is endorsing I'd have to try. It could be a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. It is a great product and definitely lasts. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Mac lashes are great, and they do hold up for about 10 wears if stored properly. However, they are very expensive and compared to cheaper brands, they do not look any different on.
Hailey T.
attalla
These lashes are amazing! Very long lasting and beautiful. I have brown eyes that don't stand out as much, but they do with these. It's very affordable and easy to apply and I would definitely be buying again
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?