BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Sam S.
Minneapolis
These lashes were so wispy and flattering! Easy to apply as well! Other Mac lashes have thick bands that are not flexible, and they are just too hard to get on! These I can pop right on my eyes in no time and they stay on all night! Would recommend to anybody!
Gizella M.
I did not like these lashes at all! They were not good for anyone unless they had large almond eyes and they needed a super dramatic eye. It was just too much for someone with a smaller eye
Amanda T.
Gray
I love these lashes! They were easy to apply and use. They stayed on all day. I would recommend this to so many other people to use them again. I will definitely be back as a repeat user.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
First of all I love Mariah Carey and anything she is endorsing I'd have to try. It could be a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. It is a great product and definitely lasts. I would definitely recommend!
I am In love with Mariah Carey's product! I use these bad girls when I am going to an event and I want to look fierce! These eyelashes have gave me so much confidence and I just love how many complements I get about my eyes. Very beautiful and elegant!
Aleah S.
Beautiful lashes. I love the way they fan out and make you have a nice and sexy, dramatic look to your eyes. They stick on so easily and stay all day. I've never had a problem out of my MAC lashes. Love them.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Mac lashes are great, and they do hold up for about 10 wears if stored properly. However, they are very expensive and compared to cheaper brands, they do not look any different on.
Hailey T.
attalla
These lashes are amazing! Very long lasting and beautiful. I have brown eyes that don't stand out as much, but they do with these. It's very affordable and easy to apply and I would definitely be buying again
Michelle M.
Mays Landing
These eye lashers are beautiful. I have received so many compliments from my co-workers, family and friends. I have them all using these eye lashes. I will never use any other lashes. I'm hooked♡♡♡♡
Lola B.
Severn, MD
SHE DOSENT TRUST ANYONE BC EVERYTIME SHE TRUSTED SOMEONE THAY RUINED HER LIFE BC THARE JEAALOUS OF BABY LOLA EVERYONES JEALOUS OF BABY LOLA BC BABY LOLA IS QUEEN
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?