BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Irene L.
Me encantan estas pestañas, son increíbles. Se ve la mirada intensa y glamorosa. Cuesta un poco en el extremo interno, sería bueno que ahí fuesen un poco menos largas. De lo demás, están geniales.
Nayeli N.
I love dramatic eyelashes and these look so pretty if you're not into that then these may not be for you I use them when I'm going out and have a really bold eye look these lashes finish the look
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
I love this lashes they are so comfy makes my eyes look so nice and full i totaly recomend everyone to try it i always were lashes from mac their are so good and worth it always have to keep a spair
Julie G.
This product makes yourself look glamours, there can be more improvement but it is also perfect the way it is, use it mainly to go out on special events, easy to apply and I would buy it again.
Kayla V.
When I purchased these I almost cried! These lashes are so beautiful! I used them for prom and they didn't feel heavy on my lids at all! They stayed put all night! They made my eyes look amazing and beautiful! I just love them so much!
Addison S.
hooks
These are so dramatic and I love it. I already have long lashes but these are the only fake lashes I will wear. They are really good and you can use them multiple times. If you don't have full or long lashes this is for you
Denise Y.
The mariah carey lashes were awesome. Love wearing these. Theyre are a little stiff when you first get them but soon enough they get comfy. Sometimes i forget im wearing them. All in all, i recommend these beautiful lashes.
Sam S.
Minneapolis
These lashes were so wispy and flattering! Easy to apply as well! Other Mac lashes have thick bands that are not flexible, and they are just too hard to get on! These I can pop right on my eyes in no time and they stay on all night! Would recommend to anybody!
Gizella M.
I did not like these lashes at all! They were not good for anyone unless they had large almond eyes and they needed a super dramatic eye. It was just too much for someone with a smaller eye
Amanda T.
Gray
I love these lashes! They were easy to apply and use. They stayed on all day. I would recommend this to so many other people to use them again. I will definitely be back as a repeat user.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?