2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Jupiter , FL
These are great for a dramatic eye look. I wouldn't personally wear them every day, but if you wanted too, they would look great for your average work day paired with a subtle natural eye. I would use this product more for special occasions when i want to look extra glam in photos.
Terrie A.
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Camera lights ACTION!! That's how I feel anyway. These are not my go to every day lashes. These are my "I'm a movie star get out of my close up I'm rocking the stage tonight!!" Lashes. Always easy to apply and remove with the perfect dramatic effect!
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
BENTONVILLE
I LOVE everything MAC Cosmetics makes and these lashes did not disappoint. full of volume and drama, these lashes definitely scream Mariah Carey! These lashed are perfect for a night out, a cocktail party, or if you're someone who just likes a dramatic look. :)

Diana P.
Diana P.
Nothing makes me feel more fabulous than these lashes. I feel big, bold and WOW. They're long lasting and feel great on. They also are reusable for 6/7 times before you really start to see wear, which I love. It's both a great deal and a great look.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Victorville, CA
I was so hyped for these lashes. I love dramatic Lashes but these disappointed me. The lash was al one length. It didn't have a starting level and reaching to its dramaticness. I felt like if I wear them as if I'd look like a weirdo.
Shyann L.
Shyann L.
Tulsa, OK
I'm on the fence about these lashes. I bought this pair for a weekend in Vegas and I wore it with a really intense black smokey eye. The shape is really beautiful and it really completely my eyes and tied the whole look together I Would definitely recommend
Jayda R.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Kay S.
Kay S.
Gambier, OH
These are so nice and I really like how full they make my lashes look with mascara in combination, otherwise your lashes and the falsies are two separate things. I think they're a little on the high end of prices, but that's okay because you really get quality.
Lekisha M.
Lekisha M.
I absolutely love these lashes. The look so glamorous on. The hold up well and aren't too pricey. This was my first time trying these. I will purchase them again.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
Every single item from the Mariah Carey collection from Mac are the most amazing products they have created! I absolutely love these lashes they are so dramatic and make my blue eyes pop. They are ver full and long!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?