2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
If you want to channel your inner Mariah, these are for you! They are very thick and luxurious!
Shikela G.
Shikela G.
Minneapolis, MN
I use lashes because my eyebrows are so short and when I were they look thicker and fullrr.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Los Angeles, CA
Live love love ! They give a very thick and full look ! They'll make you feel a bit Mariah
Madison T.
Madison T.
Lexington, TN
Love how it makes my eyelashes look natural. They stay on all day, and don't slip up.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
I love these mac eyelashes! They are so great and full and look amazing on your eyes
Yamili E.
Yamili E.
I really really really like this lashes because it make my eyes stand out more
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
These are gorgeous. Once I received them in the mail I pulled them out and immediately thought "drag queen". They're so thick, dense and long! I would not be able to keep these on all day. They would be too heavy for my kids. I like Ardel Wispies for comparison. These are just too much for me to handle!
Um olhar com cílios de diva é simplesmente encantador, um olhar sem esses cílios não pode, incrível #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #gay #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #delineadogatinho #maquiagem #makebafo #ilovemake #inspiração #gaymakeup #maquiagem #tranformacao #makediva #beautiful #makelinda #errejota #rpdr #riodejaneiro #MAC
Jelisha A.
Jelisha A.
I'm sorry to say this but I've only bought it once he's Mariah Carey lashes and it didn't really work so well for me it kept like I wouldn't say chipping off but the glue that I put on a put on a lot and it still would not stay put it would constantly move and I don't know if it was a one-time thing like I got some at lashes but it was one time and that was it for me but I will go back and try it again just to see but right now it would still be
Madison A.
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Amazingly thick, and amazingly easy to apply. These lashes are perfect to complete that Hollywood glamour look! You'll absolutely want to buy a ton of different types of lashes after you try this one. Thank you MAC and thank you Mariah Carey!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?