BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Rykaya C.
Corpus Christi, Tx
I love these lashes they are great for Halloween if you're wearing a call costume they're way better than drugstore lashes they could improve on maybe some directions on the back on how to put on the lashes thank you love you
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
These false lashes were given to me as a christmas gift. Love these lashes! By far better than any drugstore lashes I have bought and they last longer. They are soft and super easy to apply with lash adhesive.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
These lashes are everything! I have only worn them once so I am saving them for another special occasion! I did have to cut them a little but I have a small eye. If you find these somewhere buy them
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
These are gorgeous. Once I received them in the mail I pulled them out and immediately thought "drag queen". They're so thick, dense and long! I would not be able to keep these on all day. They would be too heavy for my kids. I like Ardel Wispies for comparison. These are just too much for me to handle!
Um olhar com cílios de diva é simplesmente encantador, um olhar sem esses cílios não pode, incrível #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #gay #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #delineadogatinho #maquiagem #makebafo #ilovemake #inspiração #gaymakeup #maquiagem #tranformacao #makediva #beautiful #makelinda #errejota #rpdr #riodejaneiro #MAC
Jelisha A.
I'm sorry to say this but I've only bought it once he's Mariah Carey lashes and it didn't really work so well for me it kept like I wouldn't say chipping off but the glue that I put on a put on a lot and it still would not stay put it would constantly move and I don't know if it was a one-time thing like I got some at lashes but it was one time and that was it for me but I will go back and try it again just to see but right now it would still be
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
If you are looking for good fake eyelashes, look no further! These are easy to cut and shape to the eye, easy to apply and very strong. I wear these for special events (not exactly for everyday usage) and they work great! I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Amazingly thick, and amazingly easy to apply. These lashes are perfect to complete that Hollywood glamour look! You'll absolutely want to buy a ton of different types of lashes after you try this one. Thank you MAC and thank you Mariah Carey!
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
These are great for a dramatic eye look. I wouldn't personally wear them every day, but if you wanted too, they would look great for your average work day paired with a subtle natural eye. I would use this product more for special occasions when i want to look extra glam in photos.
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Camera lights ACTION!! That's how I feel anyway. These are not my go to every day lashes. These are my "I'm a movie star get out of my close up I'm rocking the stage tonight!!" Lashes. Always easy to apply and remove with the perfect dramatic effect!
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?