2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Delnay T.
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela
Son muy bellas, y de buena calidad! Te recomiendo que las uses para un maquillaje en el cual quieras que tus ojos resalten mucho mas!
erika s.
erika s.
muito bom !! pra mim é a melhor marca que tem , so o preço que poderia melhorar !! mais qualidade é tudo de bom !!!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
These eyelashes are the best I have ever brought, after I cut them down to the size of my eye they fit perfectly! I also use the mac eye lash glue which keeps them lasting the whole day! These eyelashes are so amazing you can't even feel like you are wearing them! I highly recommend this❤
Luisa D.
Luisa D.

Estes cílios falsos de Mariah Carey. Trabalho muito bem Eu amo esses cílios Eu comprei um monte deles quando eles saíram eles são muito fáceis de aplicar Eu tenho olhos castanhos minha amiga tem olhos azuis e ela usá-los também e eles são muito bons usaria esses eu recomendo que esses cílios para você
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
mariah carey eye lashes are amazing. they work great if you want to get good eyelashes. they dont fall off. their pices are great. they are packaged nicely easy to get out.
Adelle G.
Adelle G.
Mac is my favourite brand of lashes the band is easy to hide they don't look fake or cheap always very easy to apply the Mariah Carey lashes are just stunning, so glad they came out I've purchased many many pairs.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
ser bra ut, liker looken man får av å bruke vippene. de er litt dramatiske så de kan tiltrekke seg mye oppmerksomhet. og de ser ikke helt naturlig ut med dem så er viktig å ikke overdrive med ansiktsminken hvis man vil ha et mest mulig naturlig resultat :)
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
My eyes looks A M A Z I N G with these lashes they we're full and fluttery I felt like a superstar with these they made me look full of life
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Wales
I love these try are amazing I recommend you buying them they are easy light and fun
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?