BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Camila M.
Deixa com cara d olhao mais na rural , fácil aplicação e duração ótima , gosto muito d fazer o uso.
Maja Maria S.
I love Them they are super cute and really soft so I Think that You could Wear These for every look
Késia C.
Simplesmente não existi melhor marca de cílios do quer da MAC Ótima Qualidade parece Super Natural
Amalia V.
It looks awesome, every girl needs fake eyelashes.
Is important for any woman has a lot of make up.
Podocea C.
Pentru o femeie frumoasa, ca re sa stie sa aiba grija de corpul ei, de fiecare parte a trupului!
Ana Delia R.
Muy prácticas y bonitas, favorece mucho y se ven muy bien puestas, en lo personal me hasta mucho
Joyce V.
Muito bom se sentir mulher !
Poderosa 😍😍 cílios enormes !
Chamar atenção é o meu forte , adorooo
Hayley H.
I love these so much if u don't have those long eyelashes definitely get these there so beautiful
Mariana O.
Kissimmee
Elye Lashes da Mac são senaacionais, lindos e enormes! Simplesmente amo muito e super recomendo
Denise P.
Ótimo cílios, cumpre com o prometido. Aspecto natural e de fácil aplicação. Espero que goste :)
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?