BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Breeanna L.
Inuvik, NT
I love these lashes a lot they have a great payoff and its a great pair of lashes so you should try them
Podocea C.
Pentru o femeie frumoasa, ca re sa stie sa aiba grija de corpul ei, de fiecare parte a trupului!
Kristine P.
mariah carey eye lashes are amazing. they work great if you want to get good eyelashes. they dont fall off. their pices are great. they are packaged nicely easy to get out.
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Val V.
esse cilios é muutio divo! ele deixa o olhos super sedutor! é simplismente maravilhoso
Cynthia P.
Me gustan mucho los estilos durán un buen cuando las pongo se adaptan Ami pareciera que no son pestañas postizas me encantan
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela
Son muy bellas, y de buena calidad! Te recomiendo que las uses para un maquillaje en el cual quieras que tus ojos resalten mucho mas!
Katie W.
sold out so fast. got the last one, i love it but it's suoer pricey! i feel like it's like any lashes - lilly lashes are really good, but mac is about second. these are full on man! i use it when i go to par-tay! Could be prettier packaging because of damn price
JOSEANNY M.
Beautiful, with natural appereance, i love them. I recomendable them so lucirás a more shocking look.
Andrea b.

I like the false eyelashes I do not use them a lot but when I want to buy them from the mac brand because they have many to choose from different colors and they are of very good quality
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?