BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Nikoleta G.
Thessaloniki
These false lashes help me out so much. I always want to have big eyelashes and these give me exactly what I want.
Katie W.
sold out so fast. got the last one, i love it but it's suoer pricey! i feel like it's like any lashes - lilly lashes are really good, but mac is about second. these are full on man! i use it when i go to par-tay! Could be prettier packaging because of damn price
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela
Son muy bellas, y de buena calidad! Te recomiendo que las uses para un maquillaje en el cual quieras que tus ojos resalten mucho mas!
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Wooow que puedo decir de estas pestañas, simplemente me encantan! Y es que creo que las pestañas siempre ledan ese toque especial al maquillaje. Simplemente me encantan!
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Alina S.
Singapore
I have tried these lashes and I find them great. They really emphasis The Eye area. If u are looking for a simple and not that out there eye lash this is probably not the right lashes since they are big and bold.
Luisa D.

Estes cílios falsos de Mariah Carey. Trabalho muito bem Eu amo esses cílios Eu comprei um monte deles quando eles saíram eles são muito fáceis de aplicar Eu tenho olhos castanhos minha amiga tem olhos azuis e ela usá-los também e eles são muito bons usaria esses eu recomendo que esses cílios para você
Morgan L.
My eyes looks A M A Z I N G with these lashes they we're full and fluttery I felt like a superstar with these they made me look full of life
Val V.
esse cilios é muutio divo! ele deixa o olhos super sedutor! é simplismente maravilhoso
Podocea C.
Pentru o femeie frumoasa, ca re sa stie sa aiba grija de corpul ei, de fiecare parte a trupului!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?