2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Alina S.
Alina S.
Singapore
I have tried these lashes and I find them great. They really emphasis The Eye area. If u are looking for a simple and not that out there eye lash this is probably not the right lashes since they are big and bold.
Syakirah N.
Syakirah N.
Must have guyssss. I thimk this one is limited edition. I bought it at mac store at klcc
Irais H.
Irais H.
totally serves and convinced me totally that more than a purchase is an investment
I love this eye lashes
Christy M.
Christy M.
Gives your eyes that extra amount of pop to finish off your look long and subtle and lasts throughout the night
Isa F.
Isa F.
Love them there so easy to work with and put on they also lasted me for a long time to keep reusable, I loved how they looked and for the price there really good
Laura V.
Laura V.
Son como naturales te hacen unos ojos mas grandes y llamativos son preciosas de buena calidad y muy bonitas
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Es un espectacular cosmético para cara y pestañas es genial y me encanta lo recomiendo al 100% me encanta
Amalia V.
Amalia V.
It looks awesome, every girl needs fake eyelashes.
Is important for any woman has a lot of make up.
Podocea C.
Podocea C.
Pentru o femeie frumoasa, ca re sa stie sa aiba grija de corpul ei, de fiecare parte a trupului!
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
This product is so luxuous! They feels like the are mine, not like they are fake! It's very glamorous and it's a necessary item to let your eyes just perfect!
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?