BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jennifer L.
Are too good and lasting.
Last for more than 1 week and can be reused and do not lose the brightness or quality
Jes M.
I love this eyelashes, you can dance, go to work and make different thing with this. Mac eyelashes are great 😍
Christy M.
Gives your eyes that extra amount of pop to finish off your look long and subtle and lasts throughout the night
Yasmin A.
So cute this is not as good as the ardell wispy lashes but so fully on good for a drastic look so pretty oh my
Grishel A.
Puerto Rico
These are really good, i used for my cousin's wedding. In photos look very good, go wells with every makeup.
Victoria H.
Well I love everything Mariah so I needed to have this and it was full and amazing would totally recommend
bridget c.
Pretty good. I feel so feminine and pretty when i'm wearing these. Didn't expect anything less from Mariah.
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Laura V.
Son como naturales te hacen unos ojos mas grandes y llamativos son preciosas de buena calidad y muy bonitas
Gabrielly B.
I loved the quality and the time of duration! I used 1 week, exactly, 1 week!And I was super excited about.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?