BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Rocío A.
San José de Feliciano, Entre Ríos

They are great! They look very beautiful. My eyes look really nice with these apps. I recommend 100%
Alezandra B.
Barranquilla
Son super faciles se poner, son de un tamaño que personalmente se camufla con mis pestañas naturales
Maja Maria S.
I love Them they are super cute and really soft so I Think that You could Wear These for every look
jomara d.
Pestañas hermosas me encantan son de muy buena calidad no se caen y se pueden utilizar varias veces
Amalia V.
It looks awesome, every girl needs fake eyelashes.
Is important for any woman has a lot of make up.
Camila M.
Deixa com cara d olhao mais na rural , fácil aplicação e duração ótima , gosto muito d fazer o uso.
Muito bonito e confortável, gostei muito!
Deixa um olhar incriver e elegante.
Essa coleção é linda!
Késia C.
Simplesmente não existi melhor marca de cílios do quer da MAC Ótima Qualidade parece Super Natural
Ana Delia R.
Muy prácticas y bonitas, favorece mucho y se ven muy bien puestas, en lo personal me hasta mucho
Podocea C.
Pentru o femeie frumoasa, ca re sa stie sa aiba grija de corpul ei, de fiecare parte a trupului!
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?