BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Joice L.
Nossa esses cílios são perfeitos pra quem gosta de causar super lindos grandes bem curvados e elegantes deixa super linda pronta pra arrasar
Morgan L.
My eyes looks A M A Z I N G with these lashes they we're full and fluttery I felt like a superstar with these they made me look full of life
Alex P.
I loved them, defiantly worth the purchase, they don't fall off which is always good and they aren't really heavy on your natural lashes
Julia W.
Toronto
Great product if your looming for dramatic eyelashes. I used these for Halloween and they were a little heavy to wear but looked amazing
Iara J.
São Paulo
They are my everything they are so voluptuous make my eyes look bigger and they give me that glam look that gets perfect whit everything
heba j.
dubai
One of the best and most beautiful eyelashes that I used very beautiful make large eyes and can be used more than once and very natural
sara s.
fav singer is mariah carey so i absolutely bought this product it was super nice and i rocked it but it was so hard to put glue on it!
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela
Son muy bellas, y de buena calidad! Te recomiendo que las uses para un maquillaje en el cual quieras que tus ojos resalten mucho mas!
Zhea L.
Love this collection! Bring you back so many Mimi's memories! I love how this lashes can elongate your eyes and makes it look dreamy!
Johnmilan Y.
vancouver,canada
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
This lashes fells so comfortable to ur eye And it’s lightweight for any eye shape so if u go to Mac u should pic this up.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?