BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jessica A.
Cílios amo cílios adoro parecer uma boneca com cílios bem grandes e esses são perfeitos 😍😍😍
Haylla S.
Melhores cílios para ficar poderosa, indico, indico e indico. Para estar sempre linda!
Cílios ótimo eu adoro muito vc vão amar adorei demais vcs comprem e vão amar aproveite
Jasmine P.
I adore these MAC lashes sooo much! It stands out and are pretty long and that's great.
Jaylee W.
Favourite lashes, love how curled they are and makes your smokey eye look so nice!!!!!
adoro muito esses ciclios postiço deixa com aparencia de naturalidade super recomendado
Zaii C.
Unas pestañaa que parecen verdaderas las recomiendo más viniendo de Mac, me encantan,
Lohayne V.
Silios 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 São perfeitos ❤dao Tchan! Tchan na make.❤❤❤❤❤❤- 😍😍 muito amor😛
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Wooow que puedo decir de estas pestañas, simplemente me encantan! Y es que creo que las pestañas siempre ledan ese toque especial al maquillaje. Simplemente me encantan!
Georgia T.
Wales
I love these try are amazing I recommend you buying them they are easy light and fun
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?