BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Grishel A.
Puerto Rico
These are really good, i used for my cousin's wedding. In photos look very good, go wells with every makeup.
Victoria H.
Well I love everything Mariah so I needed to have this and it was full and amazing would totally recommend
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Laura V.
Son como naturales te hacen unos ojos mas grandes y llamativos son preciosas de buena calidad y muy bonitas
Gabrielly B.
I loved the quality and the time of duration! I used 1 week, exactly, 1 week!And I was super excited about.
bridget c.
Pretty good. I feel so feminine and pretty when i'm wearing these. Didn't expect anything less from Mariah.
Gabrielli R.
Na correria de quem trabalha com make ele ajuda muuuuuuito!!!!
É super prático e qualquer uma pode usar.
Georgia P.
These lashes do really make the look go from 0-100 very quick because they just complete any make up look
Eduarda A.
Parecem de verdade, tem uma boa cola, uma boa duração, recomendo ate para pessoas que tem cílios grandes
Breeanna L.
Inuvik, NT
I love these lashes a lot they have a great payoff and its a great pair of lashes so you should try them
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?