2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
I adore these MAC lashes sooo much! It stands out and are pretty long and that's great.
trish m.
trish m.
bwautiul lash means u is beautiful i want to be beauto ful and iiked the lashes i look hsot
adoro muito esses ciclios postiço deixa com aparencia de naturalidade super recomendado
Lohayne V.
Lohayne V.
Silios 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 São perfeitos ❤dao Tchan! Tchan na make.❤❤❤❤❤❤- 😍😍 muito amor😛
Dayline L.
Dayline L.
Las Marías
This lashes are like real!!! They look so real on and they are so beauty's and plumped!!! Wish they were permanent
Breeanna L.
Breeanna L.
Inuvik, NT
I love these lashes a lot they have a great payoff and its a great pair of lashes so you should try them
Gabrielly B.
Gabrielly B.
I loved the quality and the time of duration! I used 1 week, exactly, 1 week!And I was super excited about.
Késia C.
Késia C.
Simplesmente não existi melhor marca de cílios do quer da MAC Ótima Qualidade parece Super Natural
ISADORA R.
ISADORA R.
Gente esse é lindo, além dele deixar seu cílios enorme, ele deixa com um jeito mais real! Porque tem cílios que não fica bonito, e ele é enorme
E além disso te deixa maravilhosa
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela

Like every diva uses the eyelashes of maria care and enhance your eyes and that the diva that you carry in using a more dominate look and with more marked eyes
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?