BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Sommer M.
I like these lashes they look very nice not too big not too small I often use these if I am poping out but have no mascara
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
I bought them and I was so happy but they're so unnatural. They look fake and basic, I can't use them again, sorry Mariah !
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
They are awesome, and I love the packaging so much! Such a shame they were limited edition I would totally reccomend them.
Amy B.
Antrim
Perfect for to make your eye look amazing

Best lashes ever and I also have reused many pairs 2/3 times and there amazing
Yara F.
Bom não tenho nada a falar não experimentei ainda mas acho que é bom e cílios postiços deve ser um cílio de boa qualidade
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Nice product !! I love MAC cosmetics and these eye lashes are great. They are so natural and long lasting. Recommend it
Maria Q.
If you have if your eyes like butterflies and I really love this product and not have you OK cutey looks really good on
Awayna H.
It was ok nothing specia as false lashes go I usually go for a more natural look and to me these were a bit too thick
Shiromie L.
These lashes are insane so beautiful and made my lashes look so nice. Would usually wear these for a night time look.
Nadia W.
So good quality and easy to apply, I find them a bit to full for my liking but they really do suit with a smokey eye
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?