BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Zaii C.
Zaii C.
Unas pestañaa que parecen verdaderas las recomiendo más viniendo de Mac, me encantan,
Eugenia T.
Eugenia T.
Kiev
Love this Lashes. They look so naturally on my eyes. They're black and you don't need to use the mascara.
Fabyana S.
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Cílios postiços perfeitos, marca excelente. Resultado perfeito. Super recomendo. Preço acessível.
Jaylee W.
Jaylee W.
Favourite lashes, love how curled they are and makes your smokey eye look so nice!!!!!
Ana Delia R.
Ana Delia R.
Muy prácticas y bonitas, favorece mucho y se ven muy bien puestas, en lo personal me hasta mucho
Denise P.
Denise P.
Ótimo cílios, cumpre com o prometido. Aspecto natural e de fácil aplicação. Espero que goste :)
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
I adore these MAC lashes sooo much! It stands out and are pretty long and that's great.
trish m.
trish m.
bwautiul lash means u is beautiful i want to be beauto ful and iiked the lashes i look hsot
adoro muito esses ciclios postiço deixa com aparencia de naturalidade super recomendado
Lohayne V.
Lohayne V.
Silios 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 São perfeitos ❤dao Tchan! Tchan na make.❤❤❤❤❤❤- 😍😍 muito amor😛
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?