BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Camila M.
Camila M.
Deixa com cara d olhao mais na rural , fácil aplicação e duração ótima , gosto muito d fazer o uso.
Grishel A.
Grishel A.
Puerto Rico
These are really good, i used for my cousin's wedding. In photos look very good, go wells with every makeup.
Awayna H.
Awayna H.
It was ok nothing specia as false lashes go I usually go for a more natural look and to me these were a bit too thick
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
I love these so much if u don't have those long eyelashes definitely get these there so beautiful
Nadia W.
Nadia W.
So good quality and easy to apply, I find them a bit to full for my liking but they really do suit with a smokey eye
Hanna N.
Hanna N.
É ótimo para quemim realmente gosta de usar cílios postiços... tem um acabamento bem natural.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Essa máscara de cílios fica perfeita até pra colocar nos olhos ela fica ótima efeito incrível
jaquelina e.
jaquelina e.
Es bellísima de verdad es muy linda y de muy buena calidad yo la recomiendo Muchas beses ¤
Michelle d.
Michelle d.
Os melhores cílios postiços da vida de qualquer pessoa. Lindos naturais, fáceis se aplicar
Haylla S.
Haylla S.
Melhores cílios para ficar poderosa, indico, indico e indico. Para estar sempre linda!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?