BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

zach p.
Go to.always.they look like ive had like and eyelash perm done and they dont fall of which is awesome.Love Mariah
Kara W.
I LOVE THESE LASHES!!!! They are really kind and dramatic and they are very flattering, I would recommend these.
Paula Š.
Vinkovci
I love them but when i wear them they look fake but i still give them 5 stars becouse they show off really nice.
May W.
Such beautiful and dramatic eyelashes!
I love those so much😍
Hurry up and buy them, you will not be disappointed!
Shania C.
Pestañas postizas lo tiene MAC que hermoso ,quisiera tener uno de esos para poder decirle y dar mi punto de vista
Christy M.
Gives your eyes that extra amount of pop to finish off your look long and subtle and lasts throughout the night
Jennifer L.
Are too good and lasting.
Last for more than 1 week and can be reused and do not lose the brightness or quality
Grishel A.
Puerto Rico
These are really good, i used for my cousin's wedding. In photos look very good, go wells with every makeup.
Kelly S.
Creme de le creme,but what do you expect with Mariah Carey and Mac,only downside is the price bit muchhhhh.
Gabrielly B.
I loved the quality and the time of duration! I used 1 week, exactly, 1 week!And I was super excited about.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?