BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

sara s.
fav singer is mariah carey so i absolutely bought this product it was super nice and i rocked it but it was so hard to put glue on it!
Caren R.
Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .
Zhea L.
Love this collection! Bring you back so many Mimi's memories! I love how this lashes can elongate your eyes and makes it look dreamy!
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela
Son muy bellas, y de buena calidad! Te recomiendo que las uses para un maquillaje en el cual quieras que tus ojos resalten mucho mas!
Taylor P.
They are a perfect size, make my eyes stand out like crazy! Love them ! Would definitely recommend- got a few as Xmas gifts too!;)
O melhor cilio que eu ja testei na minha vida, mais é bem caro,e eu só usei umas vezes e valeu a pena o dinheiro que paguei neles
Casey F.
Kitchener, Ontario
great lashes, very full and voluminous. decently priced for fake eyelashes. can be used multiple times if you take care of them
Kristina R.
Perth WA
Easy application, super easy for travel purposes. Great for a night out or whatever the occassion. Good quality. Good price.
Cynthia P.
Me gustan mucho los estilos durán un buen cuando las pongo se adaptan Ami pareciera que no son pestañas postizas me encantan
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
I bought them and I was so happy but they're so unnatural. They look fake and basic, I can't use them again, sorry Mariah !
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?