BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Amy B.
Antrim
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for to make your eye look amazing

Best lashes ever and I also have reused many pairs 2/3 times and there amazing
Yara F.
Bom não tenho nada a falar não experimentei ainda mas acho que é bom e cílios postiços deve ser um cílio de boa qualidade
Maria Q.
If you have if your eyes like butterflies and I really love this product and not have you OK cutey looks really good on
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Nice product !! I love MAC cosmetics and these eye lashes are great. They are so natural and long lasting. Recommend it
Nadia W.
So good quality and easy to apply, I find them a bit to full for my liking but they really do suit with a smokey eye
Shiromie L.
These lashes are insane so beautiful and made my lashes look so nice. Would usually wear these for a night time look.
Awayna H.
It was ok nothing specia as false lashes go I usually go for a more natural look and to me these were a bit too thick
erika s.
muito bom !! pra mim é a melhor marca que tem , so o preço que poderia melhorar !! mais qualidade é tudo de bom !!!
KAMILA D.
Macapá-Ap
Aí meu coração para tudo! Olha que luxo esses cílios eu quero muitoooo eles extremamente volumosos adoraria testar
Dayline L.
Las Marías
This lashes are like real!!! They look so real on and they are so beauty's and plumped!!! Wish they were permanent
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?