2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Gabryelle N.
Gabryelle N.
Recife Pernambuco
Amo cílios postiços e esse particularmente e o meu preferido é incrível e facil de colocar
Ana S.
Ana S.
Mazatlan Sinaloa
Unas bellas pestañas para lograr un excelente look una gran noche un gran cambio de imagen
Thayna T.
Thayna T.
Esse cílio postiço é incrível, da bastante volume e beeem preto e fica bem junto aos cílios naturais
Camila M.
Camila M.
Deixa com cara d olhao mais na rural , fácil aplicação e duração ótima , gosto muito d fazer o uso.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
If you have if your eyes like butterflies and I really love this product and not have you OK cutey looks really good on
Grishel A.
Grishel A.
Puerto Rico
These are really good, i used for my cousin's wedding. In photos look very good, go wells with every makeup.
Awayna H.
Awayna H.
It was ok nothing specia as false lashes go I usually go for a more natural look and to me these were a bit too thick
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
I love these so much if u don't have those long eyelashes definitely get these there so beautiful
Nadia W.
Nadia W.
So good quality and easy to apply, I find them a bit to full for my liking but they really do suit with a smokey eye
Hanna N.
Hanna N.
É ótimo para quemim realmente gosta de usar cílios postiços... tem um acabamento bem natural.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?