BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
These lashes I like to wear on special occasions when I want an extremely full and dramatic eye. They widen the eyes, make them look bigger and sexier.
Jess B.
Nottingham, ['', '', '']
These are some of my favourite lashes to use! They're perfect for glam nights, parties and more! They're easy to apply and they stay on all day!!
Maddy H.
Who doesn't want eyelashes like Mariah Carey? They're very glam and amazing just like her! I wonder if I could hit the high notes with these LOL
Camila S.
Esses cílios desenharam meu olhar, ficou perfeito e a mulher fica com aquele olhar poderoso e conquistador. E eles ficam com aspecto bem natural.
Joice L.
Nossa esses cílios são perfeitos pra quem gosta de causar super lindos grandes bem curvados e elegantes deixa super linda pronta pra arrasar
Morgan L.
My eyes looks A M A Z I N G with these lashes they we're full and fluttery I felt like a superstar with these they made me look full of life
Alex P.
I loved them, defiantly worth the purchase, they don't fall off which is always good and they aren't really heavy on your natural lashes
Roxa L.
The product is very good and has good quality, it is my first time in this application and I would like to save as participate. Thank you
Iara J.
São Paulo
They are my everything they are so voluptuous make my eyes look bigger and they give me that glam look that gets perfect whit everything
sara s.
fav singer is mariah carey so i absolutely bought this product it was super nice and i rocked it but it was so hard to put glue on it!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?