BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Nadia W.
So good quality and easy to apply, I find them a bit to full for my liking but they really do suit with a smokey eye
Shiromie L.
These lashes are insane so beautiful and made my lashes look so nice. Would usually wear these for a night time look.
Thauany M.
Oi, tudo bem, o que eu não tava em casa, mas não sei se é que eu não tava em casa, mas não sei se é que eu não tava
Dayline L.
Las Marías
This lashes are like real!!! They look so real on and they are so beauty's and plumped!!! Wish they were permanent
KAMILA D.
Macapá-Ap
Aí meu coração para tudo! Olha que luxo esses cílios eu quero muitoooo eles extremamente volumosos adoraria testar
zach p.
Go to.always.they look like ive had like and eyelash perm done and they dont fall of which is awesome.Love Mariah
Shania C.
Pestañas postizas lo tiene MAC que hermoso ,quisiera tener uno de esos para poder decirle y dar mi punto de vista
May W.
Such beautiful and dramatic eyelashes!
I love those so much😍
Hurry up and buy them, you will not be disappointed!
Kara W.
I LOVE THESE LASHES!!!! They are really kind and dramatic and they are very flattering, I would recommend these.
Paula Š.
Vinkovci
I love them but when i wear them they look fake but i still give them 5 stars becouse they show off really nice.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?