BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Zhea L.
Love this collection! Bring you back so many Mimi's memories! I love how this lashes can elongate your eyes and makes it look dreamy!
Emily B.
Esse é sem dúvidas o melhor, a marca também é a melhor. Se vocês tem dúvidas sobre ele, usem para comprovarem. Vocês vão amar.
Kristina R.
Perth WA
Easy application, super easy for travel purposes. Great for a night out or whatever the occassion. Good quality. Good price.
Rebeeca C.
Ótimo produto amei a qualidade estou apaixonada por esse produto uso sempre maravilhoso em tudo quero sempre amei muito esse.
Sommer M.
I like these lashes they look very nice not too big not too small I often use these if I am poping out but have no mascara
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
They are awesome, and I love the packaging so much! Such a shame they were limited edition I would totally reccomend them.
Yara F.
Bom não tenho nada a falar não experimentei ainda mas acho que é bom e cílios postiços deve ser um cílio de boa qualidade
Maria Q.
If you have if your eyes like butterflies and I really love this product and not have you OK cutey looks really good on
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Nice product !! I love MAC cosmetics and these eye lashes are great. They are so natural and long lasting. Recommend it
Awayna H.
It was ok nothing specia as false lashes go I usually go for a more natural look and to me these were a bit too thick
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?