BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Aman P.
Aman P.
I used these lashes for my engagement event. They were so full and gave my eyes that pop look I was looking for. I would recommend these for a party look.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Perth WA
Easy application, super easy for travel purposes. Great for a night out or whatever the occassion. Good quality. Good price.
Ariadna F.
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
They are awesome, and I love the packaging so much! Such a shame they were limited edition I would totally reccomend them.
Sommer M.
Sommer M.
I like these lashes they look very nice not too big not too small I often use these if I am poping out but have no mascara
Zumreta D.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Nice product !! I love MAC cosmetics and these eye lashes are great. They are so natural and long lasting. Recommend it
bridget c.
bridget c.
Pretty good. I feel so feminine and pretty when i'm wearing these. Didn't expect anything less from Mariah.
Rebeeca C.
Rebeeca C.
Ótimo produto amei a qualidade estou apaixonada por esse produto uso sempre maravilhoso em tudo quero sempre amei muito esse.
Loraine T.
Loraine T.
Batatais
Ótimo, super leves, com sardas naturais , e fiva super lindos com uma maquiagem bem caprichada
KAMILA D.
KAMILA D.
Macapá-Ap
Aí meu coração para tudo! Olha que luxo esses cílios eu quero muitoooo eles extremamente volumosos adoraria testar
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Who doesn't want eyelashes like Mariah Carey? They're very glam and amazing just like her! I wonder if I could hit the high notes with these LOL
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?