BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Fernanda D.
This product is so luxuous! They feels like the are mine, not like they are fake! It's very glamorous and it's a necessary item to let your eyes just perfect!
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela

Like every diva uses the eyelashes of maria care and enhance your eyes and that the diva that you carry in using a more dominate look and with more marked eyes
Lesley T.
Really bring out my eyelashes making them bold and amazing for the day! I recommend these products for people with eyelashes which they want to make longer!
Thomas C.
Macs lashes are the best out there they give you fuller lashes easy to apply and dont look tacky or cheap great quality for a great price love these lashes
Aman P.
I used these lashes for my engagement event. They were so full and gave my eyes that pop look I was looking for. I would recommend these for a party look.
Gabriela B.
Cornélio Procópio/PR.
Amo meus cílios ficaram cada vez mais belo.
Use e experimente vale super apena .
Você vai ficar linda e maravilhosa
Mac é fantástica
aprovo e recomendo .
Madyson R.
Very full and super easy to put on, long lasting and make your eyes look open and bigger. Would recommend if you're looking for wide, bold, bright lashes
Jess B.
Nottingham, ['', '', '']
These are some of my favourite lashes to use! They're perfect for glam nights, parties and more! They're easy to apply and they stay on all day!!
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes I like to wear on special occasions when I want an extremely full and dramatic eye. They widen the eyes, make them look bigger and sexier.
Maddy H.
Who doesn't want eyelashes like Mariah Carey? They're very glam and amazing just like her! I wonder if I could hit the high notes with these LOL
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?