BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
gianna r.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Don't like thenm, they are to fake for me, I prefer something more natural not like that
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
Love these lashes they make your makeup look perfect and into place with some nice lashes
.. ..
I got them for my sister she really like them . Mac has amazing lashes very gokd quality
Emma grace L.
They were kind of heavy but I did really like them and they looked very full and natural
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Me re contra gusta uno por que son largas y dos por que te dejan una mirada impresionante
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
these false ayelashes are so pretty and looks kind of natural they works perfect for long
Jahhh💅🏽 a.
atlanta
Very comfortable and cute to wear and adds volume to your look and what is already there
Carliita M.
Miami
Es regular, no me gusta en lo personal , ya que mis ojos son sensibles y me hacían llorar
Mallory W.
I love these!! They make my lashes look so thick!!! I can't wait to try other lashes!!!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?