BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pacoima, CA
This lashes make the perfect bold look ! They are a bit too dramatic but that's the point :) they make my eyes stand out alot
Shahla N.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Freeport, TX
I bought these because i loved the collection so i wanted to try these out. I did and im going to be getting another pair!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Bakersfield, CA
If your going to have a classy night I recommend these brings out the eyes for a bold look at a very special evemt
Maria A.
Maria A.
Silver Spring, MD
These are very nice to use they go on so nicely on the eyes and there a very nice Leigh and they last pretty long.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Stay on all day personally I love the shape of the way they look I love them and Mac OS one of my favorite brands
alexandra l.
alexandra l.
Dallas, TX
These false lashes work very well.They are very easily to apply. when they first came out i bought like 2 pairs.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Vincennes
Love these lashes! So full and beautiful! 5/5 amazing! I think everyone should try them, they'll fall in love!
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Palmdale, CA
These lashes are beautiful! Definitely more on the dramatic side but still could use them for a simple look
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
After using this my eyes look so fabulous and they feel so real and the glue really keeps them on
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?