BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Me encantan estas pestañas falsas ya que dan un efecto dramatico definitivamente estas no son para uso diario, asi que depende de la ocasion que vayas a usarlo, si vale la pena por costo beneficio del producto, asi que esta recomendado a otros.
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Camera lights ACTION!! That's how I feel anyway. These are not my go to every day lashes. These are my "I'm a movie star get out of my close up I'm rocking the stage tonight!!" Lashes. Always easy to apply and remove with the perfect dramatic effect!
Elisabeth C.
These are very dramatic but very beautiful. Mariah Carey & MAC cosmetics did a great job on these. Love the band and the size of them. The packaging is beautiful. Love love love. I bought 3 more pair because I know they'll be gone soon :(
Marie E.
These are my favorite lashes EVER! They made my lashes look so long and full. I purchased this product online and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 10:/10 would recommend these are the BEST!
Kyla R.
BENTONVILLE
I LOVE everything MAC Cosmetics makes and these lashes did not disappoint. full of volume and drama, these lashes definitely scream Mariah Carey! These lashed are perfect for a night out, a cocktail party, or if you're someone who just likes a dramatic look. :)

Esmeralda C.
I LOVE these lashes!! They're absolutey gorgeous. I used to just apply the drug store false lashes. For my wedding I decided to choose a high end/professional kind and ever since then I've only used these! They're beautiful and so full and volumenus!
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off M.A.C is amazing I go specifically to the M.A.C store for any of there products you don't want to get any knock offs there products always last a long time and the quality is there I would recommend these lashes to anyone trying to get the fluttery effect
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
These are perfect for special occasions and wanting that eye makeup to pop just right! Love the fit and how I makes my eyes look! First time user and I'll definitely be back for more! I love it so much
Daniela M.
33186
Love this lashes defently ustandisng and long lasting since it came out some one recomendwd it it last until 4 am. Repeated user. Omg go buy them you will not regret I would buy them again but I already have 5 pairs so be at Mac later for some. Ew lashes
Diana P.
Nothing makes me feel more fabulous than these lashes. I feel big, bold and WOW. They're long lasting and feel great on. They also are reusable for 6/7 times before you really start to see wear, which I love. It's both a great deal and a great look.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?