2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

alicia c.
alicia c.
dão um toque diferente no olhar. é só escolher: natural, volume, alongamento, curvador e delineador. os cílios não precisam ser só pra dias especiais. com um pouco de treino você mesma coloca e muda o visual de um dia comum.
Justin S.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
These lashes I like to wear on special occasions when I want an extremely full and dramatic eye. They widen the eyes, make them look bigger and sexier.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Nottingham, ['', '', '']
These are some of my favourite lashes to use! They're perfect for glam nights, parties and more! They're easy to apply and they stay on all day!!
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
Bom,tive um pouco de dificuldade para colocar mas acho que eu não tinha muita prática. Usei várias vezes e gostei do resultado nos olhos, deixa os cílios bem grandes
Sahar C.
Sahar C.
These were a bit extravagant for me but worked well with my Halloween costume. I was a butterfly so it completed my look. These are nice if your going for the wow but not subtle look lol.
Iara J.
Iara J.
São Paulo
They are my everything they are so voluptuous make my eyes look bigger and they give me that glam look that gets perfect whit everything
Madyson R.
Madyson R.
Very full and super easy to put on, long lasting and make your eyes look open and bigger. Would recommend if you're looking for wide, bold, bright lashes
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Perth WA
Easy application, super easy for travel purposes. Great for a night out or whatever the occassion. Good quality. Good price.
Aman P.
Aman P.
I used these lashes for my engagement event. They were so full and gave my eyes that pop look I was looking for. I would recommend these for a party look.
Sommer M.
Sommer M.
I like these lashes they look very nice not too big not too small I often use these if I am poping out but have no mascara
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?