BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Shikela G.
Minneapolis, MN
I use lashes because my eyebrows are so short and when I were they look thicker and fullrr.
Sandy G.
These are soooooooo beautiful. When I have a special occasion or event these are my go to.
Darian H.
Wetumpka, AL
Love these lashes! They are so dramatic and full of life definitely a lash I go to a lot!!
michaela n.
Long Beach, NY
i love these lashes so much they are perfect for any eye shape and truly look very natural
Savannah M.
Los Angeles , CA
Live love love ! They give a very thick and full look ! They'll make you feel a bit Mariah
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, pricey, they look real. If you take care of them, they can last a few days.
Rachel H.
The false lashes were really easy to put on and they looked really nice. Good for beginners
Medelmang K.
Pretty awesome products looks natural last awhile doesn't look like you have fake lashes on
kelsey s.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE LASHES THEY LOOK GREAT ON ME ESPECIALLY FOR A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN
Ciera T.
Toronto, OH
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?