BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
maravilhoso, uns dos produtos super em alta, mac sempre surpreende seus compradores com otimos produtos
Alezandra B.
Barranquilla
Son super faciles se poner, son de un tamaño que personalmente se camufla con mis pestañas naturales
Rocío A.
San José de Feliciano, Entre Ríos

They are great! They look very beautiful. My eyes look really nice with these apps. I recommend 100%
Maja Maria S.
I love Them they are super cute and really soft so I Think that You could Wear These for every look
goldy d.
gatshead tyne and wear 58 raby street
good eyelashes make full look with good volume
very dark very natural looking good for blink
Fabiana T.
anzoategui-VE
They are so fluffy and very practical have a good size and theres no other lashes like this
Fernando A.
They look really gorgeous on people, if you have small lashes u need to get one of this
Amina Z.
8000
Claire L.
Soo the eyelashes in themself are good and are of good quality no doubt about it, however for me personallt these felt heavy on the eye!Thats for me personally if your someone who dosnt mind and likes full long whispy lashes then these are definatly for you
Megan L.
I love these lashes because they go from short to long on the outer corner of the eye! These lashes make my eyes look almond shaped and they extend my eye out ! I love to apply these lashes when I am wearing a look that includes cat eyeliner as I find they elongate the look and they complete the look I want to achieve every time!!! The only downside to this product which is why it's only achieved 4 stars is because they a hugely overpriced!!! And I would not spend a lot of money on lashes that are nearly £20 a pair
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?