BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #29 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
I love these eyelashes they give my eyes so much volume I just love it so much I have to buy more.
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
Abigail Z.
Se mira muy buen producto me gusta mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero ya lo probe muy bien
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
Review for: Don more...
These are difficult to put on but once I figure it out I love how they look for a special evening
Ariana F.
New London, OH
These lashes I did like very much they were long lasting and really pretty and I love using them
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
After using this my eyes look so fabulous and they feel so real and the glue really keeps them on
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I dont personally use false eyelashes but I've heard that these are the best ones on the market.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This lashes are very full and fluffy and it really makes your eyes stand out and also your makeup
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
These give you the perfect set of lashes just for the night out. They give them a nice Full look.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?