BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Biridiana M.
Love using different type of lashes dramatic and simple ones very good brand I'd use everyday
Alessandra R.
tulare
I really like this eye lashes it very nice and long you could look like if you really had the

Nena G.
Denver, CO
They are good they actually stick on good bring my eyes out 😗and they make me feel confident
emily c.
Modesto , CA
I didn’t really like them for me. Someone there people like them but I rather not wear these
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Long lasting eye lashes very thick bold and blavk perfect gives you a beautiful young look!!
Hope M.
Sugar Grove, IL
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They look so beautiful and really make lashes appear beautiful as ever.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand of excellent quality and durability, always concerned with the best for its customers.
Marlyn P.
Katy, TX
the best lashes are soft and light, easy to paste and use and I love their variety and prices
Tiffany Z.
Ive only used the mariah brand but it has such great fullness nice think and black so pretty
Neiliana P.
Creo q las pesrañas son el toque perfecto para eñ maquilñaje y realzar la mirada con pestañas
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?