BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Talia F.
Talia F.
Amazing product use whenever I wear false lashes amazing and dark very bendy really cute packaging it is my favourite pair of lashes that I have ever worn I decently love this product and recommend it to everyone
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
I feel as though these lashes are VERY dramatic but if that is what you're looking for these are the way to go. They aren't very good for an everyday look but poppin for that bold gothic look! Love them!
Lesley T.
Lesley T.
Really bring out my eyelashes making them bold and amazing for the day! I recommend these products for people with eyelashes which they want to make longer!
Roxa L.
Roxa L.
The product is very good and has good quality, it is my first time in this application and I would like to save as participate. Thank you
Alex P.
Alex P.
I loved them, defiantly worth the purchase, they don't fall off which is always good and they aren't really heavy on your natural lashes
Caren R.
Caren R.
Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .Amo a MAC .
O melhor cilio que eu ja testei na minha vida, mais é bem caro,e eu só usei umas vezes e valeu a pena o dinheiro que paguei neles
Casey F.
Casey F.
Kitchener, Ontario
great lashes, very full and voluminous. decently priced for fake eyelashes. can be used multiple times if you take care of them
Amy B.
Amy B.
Antrim
Perfect for to make your eye look amazing

Best lashes ever and I also have reused many pairs 2/3 times and there amazing
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Estas pestañas me gustaron mucho, aunque la edición de marilyn me agrado mas, MAC siempre tiene buenos productos
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?