BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Madison T.
Lexington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how it makes my eyelashes look natural. They stay on all day, and don't slip up.
Ann W.
Riverside, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply and stay on all night long. They are a bit pricey, but look fantastic!
Cecilia V.
Greenville, MS
I love Mariah Carey I love mac and I love eyelashes so it's a perfect combination lol
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these mac eyelashes! They are so great and full and look amazing on your eyes
member-346a20af5
San Isidro
Mis favoritos lo menos de todas hacen que se vea natural me encanta por originales
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love MAC's false lashes. They give me the extra drama I need for a major event!
Yamili E.
I really really really like this lashes because it make my eyes stand out more
Nathan V.
Madera, CA
Love it!! High quality, thick and full lashes and amazing for a day/night out!
Amina Z.
8000
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soo the eyelashes in themself are good and are of good quality no doubt about it, however for me personallt these felt heavy on the eye!Thats for me personally if your someone who dosnt mind and likes full long whispy lashes then these are definatly for you
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?