2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Marisa G.
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
Big full lash your looking for here it is you would just die for them go get you a pair and fall in love
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Megan L.
Megan L.
I love these lashes because they go from short to long on the outer corner of the eye! These lashes make my eyes look almond shaped and they extend my eye out ! I love to apply these lashes when I am wearing a look that includes cat eyeliner as I find they elongate the look and they complete the look I want to achieve every time!!! The only downside to this product which is why it's only achieved 4 stars is because they a hugely overpriced!!! And I would not spend a lot of money on lashes that are nearly £20 a pair
Sari B.
Sari B.
Virginia Beach
LOVE LOVE LOVE these lashes! By far it's in my top 5. They stay on all day, I slept in them once on accident and woke up with no damages done to the lashes and I toss and turn in my sleep. I definitely recommend these lashes if you want the "full & dramatic " look.
katie k.
katie k.
I love these lashess!!! They are so easy to apply and hiding the band is so effortless!! They are bold and gorgeous!! They are very stunning and are a must have to inhance any fierce look!!! These lashes are a must have and I recommend them to any lash lover!!!
Maria A.
Maria A.
AMAAZING LASHES BY MAC AND LOOKS GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! and i like wearing it especially to parties and wedding parties! looks great. Great for party looks! It is also very comfortable and it does not bother me or itch like some other lashes.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Amazing product use whenever I wear false lashes amazing and dark very bendy really cute packaging it is my favourite pair of lashes that I have ever worn I decently love this product and recommend it to everyone
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
I feel as though these lashes are VERY dramatic but if that is what you're looking for these are the way to go. They aren't very good for an everyday look but poppin for that bold gothic look! Love them!
Lesley T.
Lesley T.
Really bring out my eyelashes making them bold and amazing for the day! I recommend these products for people with eyelashes which they want to make longer!
Roxa L.
Roxa L.
The product is very good and has good quality, it is my first time in this application and I would like to save as participate. Thank you
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?