BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Atiya A.
Atiya A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love these lashes always keep a pair on stand by. Ladies this makes your eyes pop. Add some eye line r and your ready
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
They're way too expensive they also don't fit every eye shape. they are not long enough. you can buy better at your local drugstore.
Janiese M.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
The mariah carey eye lashes are great!! Whenever I go to party's them make me feel empowered and more of the main focus and im usually and by using the false eye lashes they really make me stand out!
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
I LOVE these lashes!! They're absolutey gorgeous. I used to just apply the drug store false lashes. For my wedding I decided to choose a high end/professional kind and ever since then I've only used these! They're beautiful and so full and volumenus!
CC S.
CC S.
tampa, fl
im not a fan of these. they just look so fake and very drag queen-ish when applied. I am all for full glam and intense looks but why spend this much on lashes when you can get the Velour ones which last longer and look WAY better?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Megan L.
Megan L.
I love these lashes because they go from short to long on the outer corner of the eye! These lashes make my eyes look almond shaped and they extend my eye out ! I love to apply these lashes when I am wearing a look that includes cat eyeliner as I find they elongate the look and they complete the look I want to achieve every time!!! The only downside to this product which is why it's only achieved 4 stars is because they a hugely overpriced!!! And I would not spend a lot of money on lashes that are nearly £20 a pair
Sari B.
Sari B.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these lashes! By far it's in my top 5. They stay on all day, I slept in them once on accident and woke up with no damages done to the lashes and I toss and turn in my sleep. I definitely recommend these lashes if you want the "full & dramatic " look.
katie k.
katie k.
I love these lashess!!! They are so easy to apply and hiding the band is so effortless!! They are bold and gorgeous!! They are very stunning and are a must have to inhance any fierce look!!! These lashes are a must have and I recommend them to any lash lover!!!
Maria A.
Maria A.
AMAAZING LASHES BY MAC AND LOOKS GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! and i like wearing it especially to parties and wedding parties! looks great. Great for party looks! It is also very comfortable and it does not bother me or itch like some other lashes.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?