2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Taya T.
Taya T.
I hate false lashes but these made my eyes look GREAT! I love these they open your eyes up and have a very light weight that will not weigh your eyes down.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Mcallen, TX
Omg I saw this filter on snapchat and wished they actually made them! Christmas gift to myself!!!!my hubby of course has been warned he needs to go buy them and put them.in my stocking...
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Glencoe, IL
Pretty lashes, but when they are applied they can look a little fake because it is hard to blend the lashes into eyeliner
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
I love Mariah Carey ! I love all of her products but me personally I do not wear fake eye lashes
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
¡Me encantan estas pestañas! No suelo usar pestañas postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los tenía porque eran tan cómodo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
Jaidah W.
Jaidah W.
Forrest City, AR
I'm so fine I just wanna talk about it but I'm so pretty sure it is a pretty good picture of my mama and mama I just wanna go add a new song and it
reviewed and more m.
reviewed and more m.
the mac cosmetics x mariah carey eyes lashes is pretty, easy to put, and very natural went you put in you eyes
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
These are perfect for special occasions and wanting that eye makeup to pop just right! Love the fit and how I makes my eyes look! First time user and I'll definitely be back for more! I love it so much
Atiya A.
Atiya A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love these lashes always keep a pair on stand by. Ladies this makes your eyes pop. Add some eye line r and your ready
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
They're way too expensive they also don't fit every eye shape. they are not long enough. you can buy better at your local drugstore.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?