BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Esmeralda C.
I LOVE these lashes!! They're absolutey gorgeous. I used to just apply the drug store false lashes. For my wedding I decided to choose a high end/professional kind and ever since then I've only used these! They're beautiful and so full and volumenus!
CC S.
tampa, fl
im not a fan of these. they just look so fake and very drag queen-ish when applied. I am all for full glam and intense looks but why spend this much on lashes when you can get the Velour ones which last longer and look WAY better?
Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I love the mac brand, and its products are excellent, impeccable, it is one of the most luxurious brands of cosmetics in Brazil, its cilia are super long soft and natural
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
Big full lash your looking for here it is you would just die for them go get you a pair and fall in love
Maleta P.
Dicen ser una de las mejores pestañas del mercado son muy bonitas abundantes y bna dramáticas.
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
Just to dramatic for me but those who love that will love these very beautiful
And soft and very easy to apply
Michelle M.
Mays Landing
These eye lashers are beautiful. I have received so many compliments from my co-workers, family and friends. I have them all using these eye lashes. I will never use any other lashes. I'm hooked♡♡♡♡
Claudia R.
Waco, TX
By far my favorite lashs that I have came across yet they blend into my natural lashs to make them look real in love with this product
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?