2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Meleny T.
Meleny T.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes omg so cute love them so boldly and dark they are also really thick which for me are easier to put on
Lazarelis V.
Lazarelis V.
These eyelashes are so bomb , I buy them like every two weeks, They make me look like I'm not wearing fake eyelashes
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Mcallen, TX
Lucen como si fueram mis pestañas verdaderas mis ojos lucen jeniales me encantan las puedo usar varios dias y muy buena calidad para el precio que pago
Mialovena E.
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
I actually feel like Mariah Carey in these lashes, they feel light real and look great. Very easy to put on and remove
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
The Mariah lashes are so full, bold, and long. They perfect your overall makeup look and look super natural despite being fake lashes.
Nena G.
Nena G.
Denver, CO
They are good they actually stick on good bring my eyes out 😗and they make me feel confident
CC S.
CC S.
tampa, fl
im not a fan of these. they just look so fake and very drag queen-ish when applied. I am all for full glam and intense looks but why spend this much on lashes when you can get the Velour ones which last longer and look WAY better?
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
such a fluttery lash that looks great on everyone! I love Mariah Carey too so I had to have them and I'm so glad I have this product!
Jenise w.
Jenise w.
Abilene, TX
Love these lashes super full looking and give you a big full look without being heavy and weighing your eyes down.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?