BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Lauren G.
Amherst
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Shikela G.
Minneapolis, MN
I use lashes because my eyebrows are so short and when I were they look thicker and fullrr.
kelsey s.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE LASHES THEY LOOK GREAT ON ME ESPECIALLY FOR A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, pricey, they look real. If you take care of them, they can last a few days.
Sandy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are soooooooo beautiful. When I have a special occasion or event these are my go to.
Medelmang K.
Pretty awesome products looks natural last awhile doesn't look like you have fake lashes on
Rachel H.
The false lashes were really easy to put on and they looked really nice. Good for beginners
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Emma grace L.
They were kind of heavy but I did really like them and they looked very full and natural
gianna r.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Don't like thenm, they are to fake for me, I prefer something more natural not like that
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?