BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Mckena S.
Evans
They are awesome and they look realistic rather than actual fake lashes so i like it for that look
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This lashes are very full and fluffy and it really makes your eyes stand out and also your makeup
Kaitlynn W.
I love Mariah Carey ! I love all of her products but me personally I do not wear fake eye lashes
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I dont personally use false eyelashes but I've heard that these are the best ones on the market.
Ariana F.
New London, OH
These lashes I did like very much they were long lasting and really pretty and I love using them
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
After using this my eyes look so fabulous and they feel so real and the glue really keeps them on
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
These give you the perfect set of lashes just for the night out. They give them a nice Full look.
Cha C.
Opa-locka
I haven't really tried this but I don't see the brand I normally use and prefer I believe kiss
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
Forever in love with how perfect these are. I highlight recommend them, these are a must have.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?