BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

member-346a20af5
member-346a20af5
San Isidro
Mis favoritos lo menos de todas hacen que se vea natural me encanta por originales
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, pricey, they look real. If you take care of them, they can last a few days.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
If your wanting to look fabulous these are the lashes you need ! I love to wear these for a night out ! ♡
Valorei L.
Valorei L.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are one of the best and this is why, they have a natural and dramatic effect. They stay on for a while and they can outlast tears or any type of eye rubbing.
Caralyn P.
Caralyn P.
West Palm Bch, FL
These lashes are amazing quality and they are inspired by my favorite artist, Mariah Carey. You can use them 2 or 3 times and they hold up pretty well. It you want a bold and flirty look try these, because that is how I feel when I wear them. Really lovely
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
First of all I love Mariah Carey and anything she is endorsing I'd have to try. It could be a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. It is a great product and definitely lasts. I would definitely recommend!
Gianna L.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
These Mariah Carey false lashes. Work very well I love these lashes I bought a lot of them when they came out they are very easy to apply I have brown eyes my friend has blue eyes and she use them too and they look very good on both of us I would use these again I recommend you guys using these lashes to if you're into false lashes
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Just got these an love them if you love lashes like me then you will love these dramatic lashes
Kira L.
Kira L.
I wear false eyelashes just about everyday. I got these and loved them. i'm usually very picky when it comes to eyelashes but these satisfied me extremely well! i'll definitely recommend these eyelashes to friends.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?