BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Lorena R.
Makes my shorty lashes look super long and super duper full.Absolutely one of my all time go to lashes😍
Bristol G.
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love theses long lashes would love too see it in a unboxing, and they blind into my lashes so nicely
Stephanie P.
They are Very easy to apply and they last long! Love how full they are, I wear these on my sexy days
Valery S.
Carteret
Super long love it ! I live my lashes long and I always make sure it blends with my eyelashes itself
Shanay C.
San Bernardino, CA
This are good eyelashes , they blended well and look natural , I would definitely purchase them again
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
I love these eyelashes they give my eyes so much volume I just love it so much I have to buy more.
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
They look really realistic which makes them so much prettier but 10/10 would recommend this product
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
Christal M.
Cartersville
Easily applied. Looks like naturally full luscious eye lashes. Good material and not cheaply made.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Looks natural and can be worn for a few days. They are safe and affordable . Absolute Satisfaction
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?