2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Mary C.
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
Just to dramatic for me but those who love that will love these very beautiful
And soft and very easy to apply
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Waco, TX
By far my favorite lashs that I have came across yet they blend into my natural lashs to make them look real in love with this product
ciara C.
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Valorei L.
Valorei L.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are one of the best and this is why, they have a natural and dramatic effect. They stay on for a while and they can outlast tears or any type of eye rubbing.
Darian H.
Darian H.
Wetumpka, AL
Love these lashes! They are so dramatic and full of life definitely a lash I go to a lot!!
Benylisse R.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a pair of these for Christmas and would recommend these to anybody they're amazing they fit just right on my eyes and I get compliments all the time.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
If your wanting to look fabulous these are the lashes you need ! I love to wear these for a night out ! ♡
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Pearl, MS
I really like these they are very bold and has dramatic look. And I love to wear these when every I go out to the club or something.and they also give a natural look
Letisha P.
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
Love mac lashes never tried them but i want to please recommend them to me i really want to try them out so much there so cute
zandy M.
zandy M.
Alexandria, VA
I wanna try these out! My friends said these are nice and great and they feel great so I wanna get a pair!!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?