BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
I actually feel like Mariah Carey in these lashes, they feel light real and look great. Very easy to put on and remove
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
Karissa P.
The Mariah lashes are so full, bold, and long. They perfect your overall makeup look and look super natural despite being fake lashes.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
such a fluttery lash that looks great on everyone! I love Mariah Carey too so I had to have them and I'm so glad I have this product!
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Tricia M.
These eye lashes were a little much for me because I have small eyes. I would try them again, but maybe only for a really glam night like New Years.
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I love the mac brand, and its products are excellent, impeccable, it is one of the most luxurious brands of cosmetics in Brazil, its cilia are super long soft and natural
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
Big full lash your looking for here it is you would just die for them go get you a pair and fall in love
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Just got these an love them if you love lashes like me then you will love these dramatic lashes
Kira L.
I wear false eyelashes just about everyday. I got these and loved them. i'm usually very picky when it comes to eyelashes but these satisfied me extremely well! i'll definitely recommend these eyelashes to friends.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?