BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Kaitlynn W.
I love Mariah Carey ! I love all of her products but me personally I do not wear fake eye lashes
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
After using this my eyes look so fabulous and they feel so real and the glue really keeps them on
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Just got these an love them if you love lashes like me then you will love these dramatic lashes
Cassandra B.
Love to wear these on a really fancy date thes look so good with. Night out very easy to apply
Cha C.
Opa-locka
I haven't really tried this but I don't see the brand I normally use and prefer I believe kiss
Maleta P.
Dicen ser una de las mejores pestañas del mercado son muy bonitas abundantes y bna dramáticas.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
If you want to channel your inner Mariah, these are for you! They are very thick and luxurious!
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
Forever in love with how perfect these are. I highlight recommend them, these are a must have.
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Long lasting eye lashes very thick bold and blavk perfect gives you a beautiful young look!!
Nena G.
Denver, CO
They are good they actually stick on good bring my eyes out 😗and they make me feel confident
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?