2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Le'Aysia P.
Le'Aysia P.
Love these lashes make you eyes look so big and Beautiful so easy to apply when using the right glue last all day till your ready to remove packaging is so pretty and nice I would most definitely buy these again
Marie E.
Marie E.
These are my favorite lashes EVER! They made my lashes look so long and full. I purchased this product online and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 10:/10 would recommend these are the BEST!
.. ..
.. ..
I got them for my sister she really like them . Mac has amazing lashes very gokd quality
Keara R.
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
Kaitlin O.
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
These give you the perfect set of lashes just for the night out. They give them a nice Full look.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Latavia D.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Love these lashes. They are ultra glam and fabulous. I was extastic when this line dropped. They are somewhat pricey but they feel like a necessary splurge.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
Love these lashes they are very easy to put on and are very natural looking very easy to put your lashes blend well make up looks awesome with them
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
When it comes to eyelashes, I like to wear them and like my eyes to stand out and mac eyelashes will make your eyes stand out.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Victorville, CA
love these Mariah lashes!! make me feel just awesome and kinda like Mariah carey!!
love the feeling of being cute..
all thanks to these lashes
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?