BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Looks natural and can be worn for a few days. They are safe and affordable . Absolute Satisfaction
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
They look really realistic which makes them so much prettier but 10/10 would recommend this product
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
Mckena S.
Evans
They are awesome and they look realistic rather than actual fake lashes so i like it for that look
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
I love these eyelashes they give my eyes so much volume I just love it so much I have to buy more.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This lashes are very full and fluffy and it really makes your eyes stand out and also your makeup
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I dont personally use false eyelashes but I've heard that these are the best ones on the market.
Ariana F.
Greenwich, OH
These lashes I did like very much they were long lasting and really pretty and I love using them
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
These give you the perfect set of lashes just for the night out. They give them a nice Full look.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?