2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Victorville, CA
love these Mariah lashes!! make me feel just awesome and kinda like Mariah carey!!
love the feeling of being cute..
all thanks to these lashes
Joey J.
Joey J.
Yuba City, CA
I love these!! My sister got them for me I don't wear them all the time but when I do I feel so beautiful 😍 every girl should have a pair
I am In love with Mariah Carey's product! I use these bad girls when I am going to an event and I want to look fierce! These eyelashes have gave me so much confidence and I just love how many complements I get about my eyes. Very beautiful and elegant!
Shira B.
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
YES! THE MARIAH CAREY LASHES ARE AMAZING!
I HIGHLY recommend them for a dramatic and sexy look. I LOVE these lashes and the do wonders for a night out look.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Me encantan estas pestañas falsas ya que dan un efecto dramatico definitivamente estas no son para uso diario, asi que depende de la ocasion que vayas a usarlo, si vale la pena por costo beneficio del producto, asi que esta recomendado a otros.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off M.A.C is amazing I go specifically to the M.A.C store for any of there products you don't want to get any knock offs there products always last a long time and the quality is there I would recommend these lashes to anyone trying to get the fluttery effect
Evy D.
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, pricey, they look real. If you take care of them, they can last a few days.
Maleta P.
Maleta P.
Dicen ser una de las mejores pestañas del mercado son muy bonitas abundantes y bna dramáticas.
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?