2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off M.A.C is amazing I go specifically to the M.A.C store for any of there products you don't want to get any knock offs there products always last a long time and the quality is there I would recommend these lashes to anyone trying to get the fluttery effect
Shira B.
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
YES! THE MARIAH CAREY LASHES ARE AMAZING!
I HIGHLY recommend them for a dramatic and sexy look. I LOVE these lashes and the do wonders for a night out look.
I am In love with Mariah Carey's product! I use these bad girls when I am going to an event and I want to look fierce! These eyelashes have gave me so much confidence and I just love how many complements I get about my eyes. Very beautiful and elegant!
Joey J.
Joey J.
Yuba City, CA
I love these!! My sister got them for me I don't wear them all the time but when I do I feel so beautiful 😍 every girl should have a pair
I really like this eye lashes it very nice and long you could look like if you really had the

Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.

I do not use many false eyelashes but I really like these because they leave me an impact mry, nor are they too expensive they are good for me with a good glue last all night and do not disturb
Thacia S.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
If you are looking for good fake eyelashes, look no further! These are easy to cut and shape to the eye, easy to apply and very strong. I wear these for special events (not exactly for everyday usage) and they work great! I've gotten so many compliments on it.
bella k.
bella k.
GREAT LASHES!!! I LOVE THEM,SOOO WORTH IT! ❤ They look so great when they are applied!
Otany S.
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
These lashes are amazing just as great as the entire Mariah Carey collection for Mac. The packaging is so cute.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?