BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
Big full lash your looking for here it is you would just die for them go get you a pair and fall in love
Conny B.
Atlanta, GA
I love Macs lashes! They go on and stay on really great and look very real unlike a lot of other brands!
Ashley T.
If your wanting to look fabulous these are the lashes you need ! I love to wear these for a night out ! ♡
Lorena R.
Makes my shorty lashes look super long and super duper full.Absolutely one of my all time go to lashes😍
Bristol G.
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love theses long lashes would love too see it in a unboxing, and they blind into my lashes so nicely
Valery S.
Carteret
Super long love it ! I live my lashes long and I always make sure it blends with my eyelashes itself
Shanay C.
San Bernardino, CA
This are good eyelashes , they blended well and look natural , I would definitely purchase them again
Stephanie P.
They are Very easy to apply and they last long! Love how full they are, I wear these on my sexy days
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
I love these eyelashes they give my eyes so much volume I just love it so much I have to buy more.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?