BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I purchased these today and just tried them on! These lashes had me in the mirror singing Mariah songs! Love!!!
Noemi E.
Eeh it could be better for me I like natural fake eyelashes but not super natural something that says I'm wearing fake lashes and looks natural so really I like very light if that's how you call it colored lashes so these are very dark and have a lot of lashes and kinda look plasticity to me personally
Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
I wear false lashes all the time
I got many compliments on these.
Easy to apply
Was able to reuse several times
member-346a20af5
San Isidro
Mis favoritos lo menos de todas hacen que se vea natural me encanta por originales
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, pricey, they look real. If you take care of them, they can last a few days.
Ashley T.
If your wanting to look fabulous these are the lashes you need ! I love to wear these for a night out ! ♡
Valorei L.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are one of the best and this is why, they have a natural and dramatic effect. They stay on for a while and they can outlast tears or any type of eye rubbing.
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?