2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

bella k.
bella k.
GREAT LASHES!!! I LOVE THEM,SOOO WORTH IT! ❤ They look so great when they are applied!
Thacia S.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
If you are looking for good fake eyelashes, look no further! These are easy to cut and shape to the eye, easy to apply and very strong. I wear these for special events (not exactly for everyday usage) and they work great! I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
First of all I love Mariah Carey and anything she is endorsing I'd have to try. It could be a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. It is a great product and definitely lasts. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
They're way too expensive they also don't fit every eye shape. they are not long enough. you can buy better at your local drugstore.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.

I do not use many false eyelashes but I really like these because they leave me an impact mry, nor are they too expensive they are good for me with a good glue last all night and do not disturb
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not a fan of these. They are too large and bulky. When you put them on you can tell they are fake.
Janiese M.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
The mariah carey eye lashes are great!! Whenever I go to party's them make me feel empowered and more of the main focus and im usually and by using the false eye lashes they really make me stand out!
I really like this eye lashes it very nice and long you could look like if you really had the

Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
I LOVE these lashes!! They're absolutey gorgeous. I used to just apply the drug store false lashes. For my wedding I decided to choose a high end/professional kind and ever since then I've only used these! They're beautiful and so full and volumenus!
Caralyn P.
Caralyn P.
West Palm Bch, FL
These lashes are amazing quality and they are inspired by my favorite artist, Mariah Carey. You can use them 2 or 3 times and they hold up pretty well. It you want a bold and flirty look try these, because that is how I feel when I wear them. Really lovely
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?