BY MAC COSMETICS #77 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Gagaboy L.
They looked super cute and make your eyes pop and they long and full but not to much they look some what natural
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
They are not comfortable at all!! It’s hard to put them on!! And for the price, better invest in some good lashes
Ashmita S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this lashes. they are real thick and gives and voluminous look. makes your eyes look bigger and brighter
Ashley F.
I simply love these lashes. It completes whatever look you are trying to reach for. One of the basic necessities.
alexandra l.
Dallas, TX
These false lashes work very well.They are very easily to apply. when they first came out i bought like 2 pairs.
2Vitória V.
cílios perfeitos e com ar de natural super fácil de aplicar eu amei muito mesmo dura bastante e da pra reutilizar
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Shawna R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Stay on all day personally I love the shape of the way they look I love them and Mac OS one of my favorite brands
Allison A.
Houston
Love these lashes they stayed in very well I wore them for prom about 12 hours later they were still going strong
Klarissa L.
Provo, UT
This lashes make your eyes stand out a lot more . Makes anything u wear or look u have it goes with everything
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?