BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on my eyes
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Light fluffy lashes... the band isn't really thick... easy to apply.. not shiny to give the fake look which is what I love!
đź–¤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll, Don more...
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Sasha W.
Freeport, TX
I bought these because i loved the collection so i wanted to try these out. I did and im going to be getting another pair!
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Jordan H.
Glencoe, IL
Pretty lashes, but when they are applied they can look a little fake because it is hard to blend the lashes into eyeliner
lyndsie p.
Beaverton
My all time favorite fake lashes they look so good when. I have e them on the quality is on point and I plan to get more
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?