BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Love these lashes. They are ultra glam and fabulous. I was extastic when this line dropped. They are somewhat pricey but they feel like a necessary splurge.
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
Love these lashes they are very easy to put on and are very natural looking very easy to put your lashes blend well make up looks awesome with them
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
When it comes to eyelashes, I like to wear them and like my eyes to stand out and mac eyelashes will make your eyes stand out.
Kaitlin O.
North Tonawanda, NY
These give you the perfect set of lashes just for the night out. They give them a nice Full look.
Stephanie G.
Victorville, CA
love these Mariah lashes!! make me feel just awesome and kinda like Mariah carey!!
love the feeling of being cute..
all thanks to these lashes
Sanihe R.
Me encantan estas pestañas falsas ya que dan un efecto dramatico definitivamente estas no son para uso diario, asi que depende de la ocasion que vayas a usarlo, si vale la pena por costo beneficio del producto, asi que esta recomendado a otros.
Jenise w.
Abilene , TX
Love these lashes super full looking and give you a big full look without being heavy and weighing your eyes down.
Danielle W.
Oceanside, CA
Love the Mac lashes, use them all the time! They stick on all night and don't move. They look more natural than any others. Good price too!
Ciera T.
Toronto, OH
These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?