2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
¡Me encantan estas pestañas! No suelo usar pestañas postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los tenía porque eran tan cómodo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
Jaidah W.
Jaidah W.
Forrest City, AR
I'm so fine I just wanna talk about it but I'm so pretty sure it is a pretty good picture of my mama and mama I just wanna go add a new song and it
Keara R.
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
reviewed and more m.
reviewed and more m.
Miami , FL
the mac cosmetics x mariah carey eyes lashes is pretty, easy to put, and very natural went you put in you eyes
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
These are perfect for special occasions and wanting that eye makeup to pop just right! Love the fit and how I makes my eyes look! First time user and I'll definitely be back for more! I love it so much
.. ..
.. ..
I got them for my sister she really like them . Mac has amazing lashes very gokd quality
Marie E.
Marie E.
These are my favorite lashes EVER! They made my lashes look so long and full. I purchased this product online and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 10:/10 would recommend these are the BEST!
Atiya A.
Atiya A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love these lashes always keep a pair on stand by. Ladies this makes your eyes pop. Add some eye line r and your ready
Le'Aysia P.
Le'Aysia P.
Love these lashes make you eyes look so big and Beautiful so easy to apply when using the right glue last all day till your ready to remove packaging is so pretty and nice I would most definitely buy these again
Otany S.
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
These lashes are amazing just as great as the entire Mariah Carey collection for Mac. The packaging is so cute.
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?