BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Arlene B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Totally loved these lashes. Super defined super gorgeous and super Mariah. Lightweight and totally amazig look!
Shannon P.
Great false lashes! Fits perfectly and comfortably - full & beautiful lashes! Too much mascara is not needed.
Sanihe Andreina R.
Son lo maximo estas pestañas! Duran muchisimo y son muy facil de ponerse! Las recomiendo muchisimo de verdad.
roberta s.
Cílios perfeitos muito bom eles são incriveis e grandes pra caramba muito tops de otima qualidade expetacular
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
I do not like the bluntness of these eyelashes at all. Theyrr good qualitybut id rather pay less for others.
zandy M.
Alexandria, VA
I wanna try these out! My friends said these are nice and great and they feel great so I wanna get a pair!!
Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
Lacey G.
Palmdale, CA
These lashes are beautiful! Definitely more on the dramatic side but still could use them for a simple look
Destiny C.
this flashes are long lashes never had a complaint about it and easy to put on besides the fact of the gel
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Amo de paixão esses cílios, deixa os olhos perfeitos, o resultado é magnífico. Compro sempre esse produto.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?