BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
These are great for a dramatic eye look. I wouldn't personally wear them every day, but if you wanted too, they would look great for your average work day paired with a subtle natural eye. I would use this product more for special occasions when i want to look extra glam in photos.
Sanihe R.
Me encantan estas pestañas falsas ya que dan un efecto dramatico definitivamente estas no son para uso diario, asi que depende de la ocasion que vayas a usarlo, si vale la pena por costo beneficio del producto, asi que esta recomendado a otros.
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Camera lights ACTION!! That's how I feel anyway. These are not my go to every day lashes. These are my "I'm a movie star get out of my close up I'm rocking the stage tonight!!" Lashes. Always easy to apply and remove with the perfect dramatic effect!
Le'Aysia P.
Love these lashes make you eyes look so big and Beautiful so easy to apply when using the right glue last all day till your ready to remove packaging is so pretty and nice I would most definitely buy these again
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
These lashes are SO PRETTY! If you're not used to wearing lashes I probably wouldn't recommend them because they are pretty dramatic and a bit heavy but for those of us who love a good lash, this collab with Mariah Carey was on point! I love them!
Elisabeth C.
These are very dramatic but very beautiful. Mariah Carey & MAC cosmetics did a great job on these. Love the band and the size of them. The packaging is beautiful. Love love love. I bought 3 more pair because I know they'll be gone soon :(
Marie E.
These are my favorite lashes EVER! They made my lashes look so long and full. I purchased this product online and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 10:/10 would recommend these are the BEST!
Kyla R.
BENTONVILLE
I LOVE everything MAC Cosmetics makes and these lashes did not disappoint. full of volume and drama, these lashes definitely scream Mariah Carey! These lashed are perfect for a night out, a cocktail party, or if you're someone who just likes a dramatic look. :)

Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off M.A.C is amazing I go specifically to the M.A.C store for any of there products you don't want to get any knock offs there products always last a long time and the quality is there I would recommend these lashes to anyone trying to get the fluttery effect
Esmeralda C.
I LOVE these lashes!! They're absolutey gorgeous. I used to just apply the drug store false lashes. For my wedding I decided to choose a high end/professional kind and ever since then I've only used these! They're beautiful and so full and volumenus!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?