BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Blanca B.
houston texas
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Love The Lashes ! They Are Easy To Apply & Don’t Give Me A Hard Time , I’m A Repeat User & I Wish Y’all Had More Fuller Thicker Lashes But The Packaging Is Nice & Its Affordable & Affective.
Ariansi A.
I have long eyelashes and sometimes it’s hard to find eyelashes that will fit right and look good! These eyelashes are the bomb! Love love these eyelashes! Worth spending a dime! Totally recommend! Love love love!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love this product. Makes my lips feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants pigment and lasting color. There is no harsh smell.
Julia H.
Washington
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
It makes my eye pop! It made my eyelashes so much longer, i use them when i’m going out somewhere. A little pricey but so worth it. I have blue eyes so it really made them pop. I would definitely buy this again.
Bree M.
New york
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Of Course l Just Love My MAC cosmetics x Mariah Carey (it’s like that Ya’ll) , They are so Affordable and Matches My Skin And skin Tone Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Love how full these lashes are! Only thing about these lashes is that they are limited addition so if you like how they look you would have to definitely stock yourself up because once they're sold out that's basically it. It makes the eye appear larger and just completes the eyeshadow look! They are pretty dramatic so would recommend if you were going for something more natural but if you want something that will catch people's attention these are a must!
Um olhar com cílios de diva é simplesmente encantador, um olhar sem esses cílios não pode, incrível #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #gay #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #delineadogatinho #maquiagem #makebafo #ilovemake #inspiração #gaymakeup #maquiagem #tranformacao #makediva #beautiful #makelinda #errejota #rpdr #riodejaneiro #MAC
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
These Mariah Carey false lashes. Work very well I love these lashes I bought a lot of them when they came out they are very easy to apply I have brown eyes my friend has blue eyes and she use them too and they look very good on both of us I would use these again I recommend you guys using these lashes to if you're into false lashes
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
If you are looking for good fake eyelashes, look no further! These are easy to cut and shape to the eye, easy to apply and very strong. I wear these for special events (not exactly for everyday usage) and they work great! I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?