BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Brayanna S.
Tustin, CA
This product is AMAZING! Its so hard for me to find a product that really works with my skin& stays on during the day. Love love LOVE this and 100% reccomend to any one trying to find the right cosmetic!
Daisha N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love MAC, but There eyelashes could be better I tried these once on my mother and she hated them. I liked them they are very full and they also Last a nice amount of time
Shaq A.
Tracy, CA
The lashes were beautiful to me but I felt like I have already had a pair some what like these ! The dupes would be the cherry lashes or the ardel lashes !
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
Absolutely love these! They flare out at the end like cat eyes and it's so gorgeous! They're so dark and full looking and make my eyes pop!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I like these false eyelashes, they look very nice. I recommend them / Me gustan estas pestañas postizas, quedan muy lindas. Las recomiendo
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
You can never go wrong with mac lashes. There definitely my go to lashes for date night. I feel very glam every time I put them on
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
So helpful I want these to be my first ever falsies to see if I can do it . I'm sure quality is awesome and hope not too spendive
Jessica S.
Pacoima, CA
This lashes make the perfect bold look ! They are a bit too dramatic but that's the point :) they make my eyes stand out alot
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Sasha W.
Freeport, TX
I bought these because i loved the collection so i wanted to try these out. I did and im going to be getting another pair!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?