BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Ashmita S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this lashes. they are real thick and gives and voluminous look. makes your eyes look bigger and brighter
Shawna R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Stay on all day personally I love the shape of the way they look I love them and Mac OS one of my favorite brands
2Vitória V.
cílios perfeitos e com ar de natural super fácil de aplicar eu amei muito mesmo dura bastante e da pra reutilizar
alexandra l.
Dallas, TX
These false lashes work very well.They are very easily to apply. when they first came out i bought like 2 pairs.
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Gagaboy L.
They looked super cute and make your eyes pop and they long and full but not to much they look some what natural
Klarissa L.
Provo, UT
This lashes make your eyes stand out a lot more . Makes anything u wear or look u have it goes with everything
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I purchased these today and just tried them on! These lashes had me in the mirror singing Mariah songs! Love!!!
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
Just to dramatic for me but those who love that will love these very beautiful
And soft and very easy to apply
I wear false lashes all the time
I got many compliments on these.
Easy to apply
Was able to reuse several times
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?