BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

reviewed and more m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
the mac cosmetics x mariah carey eyes lashes is pretty, easy to put, and very natural went you put in you eyes
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are amazing just as great as the entire Mariah Carey collection for Mac. The packaging is so cute.
I wear false lashes all the time
I got many compliments on these.
Easy to apply
Was able to reuse several times
Arlene B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Totally loved these lashes. Super defined super gorgeous and super Mariah. Lightweight and totally amazig look!
Sanihe Andreina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son lo maximo estas pestañas! Duran muchisimo y son muy facil de ponerse! Las recomiendo muchisimo de verdad.
Shannon P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great false lashes! Fits perfectly and comfortably - full & beautiful lashes! Too much mascara is not needed.
roberta s.
Cílios perfeitos muito bom eles são incriveis e grandes pra caramba muito tops de otima qualidade expetacular
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the bluntness of these eyelashes at all. Theyrr good qualitybut id rather pay less for others.
Destiny C.
this flashes are long lashes never had a complaint about it and easy to put on besides the fact of the gel
Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?