BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Mialovena E.
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
I actually feel like Mariah Carey in these lashes, they feel light real and look great. Very easy to put on and remove
ciara C.
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
The Mariah lashes are so full, bold, and long. They perfect your overall makeup look and look super natural despite being fake lashes.
Evy D.
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Me encantan estas pestañas falsas ya que dan un efecto dramatico definitivamente estas no son para uso diario, asi que depende de la ocasion que vayas a usarlo, si vale la pena por costo beneficio del producto, asi que esta recomendado a otros.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
such a fluttery lash that looks great on everyone! I love Mariah Carey too so I had to have them and I'm so glad I have this product!
Keara R.
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
Lily W.
Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
Darian H.
Darian H.
Wetumpka, AL
Love these lashes! They are so dramatic and full of life definitely a lash I go to a lot!!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?