2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Victorville, CA
love these Mariah lashes!! make me feel just awesome and kinda like Mariah carey!!
love the feeling of being cute..
all thanks to these lashes
Evy D.
Evy D.
Thibodaux, LA
They were so easy to apply and they looked so great any flawless anyone would love them.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
such a fluttery lash that looks great on everyone! I love Mariah Carey too so I had to have them and I'm so glad I have this product!
Keara R.
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
Darian H.
Darian H.
Wetumpka, AL
Love these lashes! They are so dramatic and full of life definitely a lash I go to a lot!!
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Johnstown, OH
Its not an everyday thing that i wear fake lashes , but i have went through tones of diffrent sticky , hard itchy irritating lashes. But i will always stick to mac products!
.. ..
.. ..
I got them for my sister she really like them . Mac has amazing lashes very gokd quality
Marie E.
Marie E.
These are my favorite lashes EVER! They made my lashes look so long and full. I purchased this product online and it was one of the best purchases i've ever made. 10:/10 would recommend these are the BEST!
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
These eye lashes were a little much for me because I have small eyes. I would try them again, but maybe only for a really glam night like New Years.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?