2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

MAC Cosmetics x Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
Me re contra gusta uno por que son largas y dos por que te dejan una mirada impresionante
Emma grace L.
Emma grace L.
They were kind of heavy but I did really like them and they looked very full and natural
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
I love these!! They make my lashes look so thick!!! I can't wait to try other lashes!!!
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
They look really realistic which makes them so much prettier but 10/10 would recommend this product
Ann W.
Ann W.
Riverside, IL
Easy to apply and stay on all night long. They are a bit pricey, but look fantastic!
Mialovena E.
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
I actually feel like Mariah Carey in these lashes, they feel light real and look great. Very easy to put on and remove
Jenise w.
Jenise w.
Abilene, TX
Love these lashes super full looking and give you a big full look without being heavy and weighing your eyes down.
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
ciara C.
ciara C.
Corpus Christi, TX
most amazing and dramatic lashes i have ever used! if you love your lashes, these need to be in your collection!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marion
These lashes are very nice but to big for me... I found them hard to wear for long periods of time.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?