BY MAC COSMETICS #70 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Lola B.
Severn, MD
SHE DOSENT TRUST ANYONE BC EVERYTIME SHE TRUSTED SOMEONE THAY RUINED HER LIFE BC THARE JEAALOUS OF BABY LOLA EVERYONES JEALOUS OF BABY LOLA BC BABY LOLA IS QUEEN
Brayanna S.
Tustin, CA
This product is AMAZING! Its so hard for me to find a product that really works with my skin& stays on during the day. Love love LOVE this and 100% reccomend to any one trying to find the right cosmetic!
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
The mariah carey eye lashes are great!! Whenever I go to party's them make me feel empowered and more of the main focus and im usually and by using the false eye lashes they really make me stand out!
Atiya A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love these lashes always keep a pair on stand by. Ladies this makes your eyes pop. Add some eye line r and your ready
Tiffany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love theses lashes ! Glam yet still looks natural. I would recommend these for any beginner or someone who has is advanced in make up
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I purchased these today and just tried them on! These lashes had me in the mirror singing Mariah songs! Love!!!
Karito G.
Miami
¡Me encantan estas pestañas! No suelo usar pestañas postizas pero estas me gustan mucho

Se ven tan natural y no se molestan en mi ojo en absoluto. Sinceramente olvidado que los tenía porque eran tan cómodo

I love these eyelashes! I do not usually wear false eyelashes but I like them a lot

They look so natural and do not bother in my eye at all. Honestly forgotten I had them because they were so comfortable
Elisabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very dramatic but very beautiful. Mariah Carey & MAC cosmetics did a great job on these. Love the band and the size of them. The packaging is beautiful. Love love love. I bought 3 more pair because I know they'll be gone soon :(
Gabriella M.
I just started using these last month for my birthday thanks to my amazing make up ! They look so natural and they don't bother my eye at all. I honestly forgot I had them on because they were so comfortable
Lily W.
I like these because they are super easy to apply I have actually only used them once I love the packaging
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?