BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Carolyn K.
Gorgeous! Love the end result when I do a smoky eye (recently using Natural 2 pallet) and finish with these lashes
Jenise w.
Abilene , TX
Love these lashes super full looking and give you a big full look without being heavy and weighing your eyes down.
Beronica R.
waukegan
I use this product one. And I was very satisfied with the results they did not fall out like most they look natural
Brenda C.
Bakersfield, CA
If your going to have a classy night I recommend these brings out the eyes for a bold look at a very special evemt
Meleny T.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes omg so cute love them so boldly and dark they are also really thick which for me are easier to put on
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
These are very pretty lashes and comes in great packaging but you can find just as good lashes for cheaper prices.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
not only are they by mariah carey but baby when you put these lashes on it makes you wanna sing like her too yesss
Maria A.
Silver Spring, MD
These are very nice to use they go on so nicely on the eyes and there a very nice Leigh and they last pretty long.
Gagaboy L.
They looked super cute and make your eyes pop and they long and full but not to much they look some what natural
Allison A.
Houston
Love these lashes they stayed in very well I wore them for prom about 12 hours later they were still going strong
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?